Goetia workshop

I would love to do this.

1 Like

Ok great! :slight_smile: we start Feb 1

2 Likes

Started this morning with a ribbon circle and I used Satan and Sons Enn Chanting. I am going a google book to log my journey.

Q. Why is there so many warnings? I simply lit my red candle opened the elements and directions sat in my circle and focused on the chanting.

Q. Is it necesary for a spiritual bath everytime? I just charged the house and property with golden light.
q. what is with the sigils - I see one matches Satans I found that on Indigo Priestess King Lucifer Tribute.

1 Like

Orobas can also be called on and serves with loyalty. Going to keep the traditional XV sigil in mind, and talk to with him as if he were a messiah or god.

First 2 no clue not using that system last one this may give some insight

1 Like

Have invoked and mentioned things to Lucifer by name. Will try formal evocation later.

I found that article and one from Lady Eva - the Oracle.

A few talismans made for meditation and use, one in particular for the next few days.

1 Like

Guys I have to go to the Dr. So go ahead and evoke Lucifer and ask him to watch over and protect your work

This was gonna be the first thru fourth any ways.

And before Monday I’ll have the order and list for the others. For 3 weeks and have it structured.

2 Likes

Sweet :slight_smile:

Repeated the Enn and stared at the circular seal until it began to open.
Invited him in with pear/youthberry yes, bread with salt and syrup, gin, nicotine, hemp, and lavendar.
Bowl of water I will scry with.

No success after a short time, will do full evocation tonight.

1 Like

Are hallucinations of small, dark, quick things common with invoking Lucifer?

I think that may depend on the invocation. Ive been using this one for a week prior to my evocation during the moon rites

2 Likes
1 Like

Awesome - I started yesterday researching him and making a drawing - I have become so crazy with my drawings I cant believe how easy it is for me. I was very timid and I think that is why I have not been very successful with touching him. I read all these warnings… I am going to try again later today and ask King Lucifer to guide me. image I used this sigil for him it was the first one the popped up. No wonder he just blew out the candle… I listed to his Enn from Satan and sons and the moment the video was over the candle I
lit went out. *** newbie fuck up- that is beleths sigil. back to it in a few.*** I was graced with a few answers - and some popping at the base of my skull. Little known fact I developed a tumor new my third eye 2 years ago, Since I started this path they cannot find it.

and here is the finished piece i did while thinking of Belial- IMG_1831 His ENN is written on his wheel.

6 Likes

Played catch up yesterday to get started. I’ve been pleasantly suprised. Lucifer didn’t speak during his evocation but I felt very nauseated and my forehead was pulsing. Lucifer only seem to speak to me in stages. He will give me a task or advice and when I complete it or follow it then he will appear. So its kind of like a no news is good news thing. He wants me to do the work on my own instead of holding my hand.

Belial said I should have joined the workshop when it started. He asked me with a wolfish grin if I would have offered my body as a sacrifice to him in exchange for the success of the workshop. I told him that sounded extreme and unnecessary because we have always been intimate without expecting anything in return from each other. He smiled and seemed pleased so I guess that was the right answer.

Purson appeared as Horus who I had worked with before. He was a man in his thirties with golden wings and multicolored robes. he felt sooo much older. Like and old man trapped in a young mans body. He asked me what was wrong and I said I was dissapointed because I wanted to see him in a different form. I wanted to see another side of him. He laughed and told me I was a funny girl because so many people struggle to hear him at all. I felt him touch my face and tell me that years ago I saw Set and I was afraid. Set only wanted to speak to me and tell me the truth about Demons and ancient gods. I felt a very strong and sincere positive emotion from him and I started to cry.

Paimon gave me a dream I was standing in the middle of a giant bee hive. I thought to myself this is very good because bees are a positive symbol of prosperity and community. I heard a low erie droaning sound and demonic looking bees the size of SUV’s entered the hive. They swarmed around me and rubbed me with their bodies and feelers. Their speech was a buzzing noise but then I felt my ears change pressure and I could recognize speech with in it. They were saying “Queen, queen are you hungry?” And they tried to feed me the nectar they had collected but my mouth was human i couldn’t drink. Instead I got covered with honey by accident but they said that was good because now they would be able to find me anywhere.They told me they were my army and if there was anything I needed. The middle of the day my husband got a call his income tax had come in and heard the same demonic buzzing. He bought us a new bed because our old one had broke and was hurting my back.

4 Likes

You have mail :sunglasses: playing catch up is a hell of thing lol :rofl: i was behind till yesturday cause of headaches.

1 Like

I guess this never caught on. Ended in feb so no updates??

Actually, it was completed off forum, from what I understand, in a private Discord group.

Well congrats to them.

2 Likes