Goetia Question

Consider it “advanced” and put it aside, learn the basics of magick, DEFINITELY get your protections in place as a first step because that books going to need it, and circle back around to that book when you can open it and you know from experience with other ceremonial systems what it means.

Learn to walk before trying to run with that one.

The old Necronomicon does certainly work. As Mulberry has said it all depends on you. I can also tell you that Solomonic Magick also works from personal experience decades ago. That is really all there was before Chaos Magick and Spare was rediscovered.

As far as the Enochian Spirits from Dee they even made Crowley scared. I do not know of a Necronomicon by Dee.

If you want a ceremonial flavour to your magick, I highly recommend getting a copy of EA Koetting’s early book, Works of Darkness. It has a basic evocation method that is simple and direct, and one I continue to use to this day.,

1 Like

thanks but i’m not a demonolatry.and i read some of his books,he always says(i belong to you azazil)or something like that

It is ceremonial magick, not demonolatry. It uses a circle and triangle. I thought you wanted to summon demons.

EA Koetting does not practice demonolatry.