Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove

I hate you sir :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hey!
It is good that you are having results, I feel path working is for some people.

Would like it if you could share your results to help some new members; you could keep the details if they are personal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with Christianity reference, however I’m not talking about that. You called the angels of alchemy book a children’s book. I’ve gotten very profound results from this book. It bothers me that you probably haven’t read the book and noticed that the pathworkings they are doing are essentially essence of the demons. This is what I imagine the ancients did to do magic. And through dogma and “tradition” it has been deluted with angelic constraints, and attention to drama and theater during ritual. that’s what I mean by dogma. Of course I’m not bashing hermetic principles.

Not to mention you said that Theodore’s book has a 20% rate of success. I absolutely disagree. Your review states that you do all these rituals and only some have a hit rate. I’ve gotten more out of magic in the 2-3 years of practice and consistent effort using rituals in key areas to shift my thinking, beliefs, and make more money in my businesses along with many other workings best left private. I’m doing very well now and continue to scale and escalate my sphere of influence. You’ve been doing this for 20+ years. I can’t imagine myself doing what you say in those reviews in 20 years. Ritual after ritual after ritual. You should reread Theodore’s opening chapters and read Corwins books again because it looks like you missed the point. If anything it looks like Damon brands Angels of alchemy seems like the book you need the most

So to everyone who reads this. Corwin Hargrove’s magic works. Theodore Roses book works. The gallery of magic books work. Henry archer, and Ben woodcrofts magic books work. And all the success depends mostly on you and your efforts. To quote Corwin “As with all magick, you don’t rely on the magick entirely, but let it empower your own efforts, and add supernatural effects to your natural caution.” even though he is talking about deception and secrecy, this applies to all the magic you do as stated in the beginning.

And to quote Theodore “I believe people put more effort into online disputes than they put into their magickal practice. If you want to succeed, that needs to change. Find the space to know your own mind.”

Unfortunately even I fall into this category from time to time like what I’m wasting my time doing right now :joy:. But then again, not really.

I’m not going to continue this because I don’t care to be some keyboard warrior that gets satisfaction from the few likes they like from an occult forum.

But my advice for you is that you need Clarity to know what you want and your purpose on the planet. Make a plan to EXECUTE IT ruthlessly using your SKILLS and EFFORT. And use magic to accelerate the process, destroy your obstacles and get what you want
Then you won’t focus on “hit rate” of a magic book and focus more on getting results that satisfy you.

Aim high, dream big, but work in stages

12 Likes

Yes, really :grinning: That was absolute waste of my time and yours. So thanks for nothing!

2 Likes

Dont mention it :hugs:

3 Likes

I went with Crimeries to clear out inner fears :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That is awesome!

Hi there,

I’ve purchased the Goetia Pathworking after reading this thread, and I’ve just finished to read through it.

I found this system rather interesting, definitely different from the usual systems I’m used to deal with. I can’t say if it works or not as I’m not that presumptuous, it seems a rather exemplified way to do Magick but I think that with the right circumstances could still give some results.
I will definitely try it and see it myself.

I have a question though: I could see that in the book and in some posts here on the forum the term “pathworking” is used to talk about that particular technique that uses use visual imagery to contact specific entities, while in other parts of the forum and internet has a more wide meaning of working within a specific path.

As I’m new to this terminology, can someone please clarify this? There aren’t definite answers I could find in the forum.

Also, if “pathworking” is not the term for that specific visual imagery technique, can you please tell me if there’s a specific term for it, and if there are books that use the same? I’m interested in applying this technique to my current practice, within a more complex ritual.
I’m especially interested in using it for contacting entities of the qliphothic realms such as Naamah, or Lilith for example, while the Goetia Pathworking book is focused only on the 72 goetia demons.

Thank you

The term “pathworking” comes from the practice of Kabbalah, and refers to working with the 22 paths of the Tree of Life.

However, the word has since entered common parlance and is now used to refer to any working with a specific group of spirits.

For example, in his book Evoking Eternity, EA has specific groups of angels and demons one would work with for spiritual Ascent, that he refers to as a pathworking.

In Hargrove’s book, as well as the books “Raziel’s Paths of Power”, and “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons,” you are “pathworking” the Goetia, the 72 Angels of the Shemhamforash, and Lucifer’s legions, respectively.

The technique of using visual imagery as a method of contact is most often referred to as “visionary magick,” and it seems to be mainly used in the system of Enochian Magick, for travelling the 30 Aeythers, as far as I can tell. That is where I first encountered it, anyway.

Damon Brand also uses it in his Archangels of Magick book, in which he refers to the images as “Evocation Keys.”

21 Likes

That’s great, thank you for your reply, it’s very helpful!

I’ll look into the other books you mentioned as well.

1 Like

I have the book, been reading it but not practicing it.

He said in purification, you have to skiping meal a day. I am kinda confuse, it is you skiping your breakfast or lunch or just straightforward a day without any food. English is not my first language, sorry for the silly question

just a meal, so breakfast for example, not the whole day

1 Like

Ah, thanks for your reply
now i can do the ritual

1 Like

He chose a pen name that sounds as neckbeard fedora wearing school shooter as possible. That kid who you were nice to in case they came to school with a Hi Point? I can’t imagine anyone with that name looking like anything else

I know it’s just a pen name …but it’s not a desirable one

1 Like

Hello I own this book and have read it and tried one of the rituals, it’s early days yet but no results, has anyone had any success with this method?

I like the book but I found it to be a lesser version of the pathworking of Lucifer and the Hidden Demons.

3 Likes

Useless book. Would not recommend.

@Class Could you place elaborate on your opinion? It doesn’t really help anyone if we say something is worthless or great. It really helps more when we hear why you think so, so that we can make an educated judgment on your biases.

4 Likes

First off… I have been practicing and studying magick and occult philosophy for 12 years now. And pathworking is nothing new it’s been around for thousands of years. And it’s a time tested proven method and yes it works with the Goetia too. The difference with Goetic pathworking is that Goetic Demons either require a offering or for you to obstain from something. And in this book corwin hargrove clearly says to obstain from eating for a period of time. Which would be the form of offering your giving to the Goetic Demon. So to all the people that say pathworking doesn’t work you obviously don’t know enough about pathworking or it’s history to be the judge of it.

7 Likes

Welcome @EvokeTheSpirits It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes