God told me to .... buy a plane. Yep

Unbelievable. Seriously if God is speaking with you …banish that shit and start fresh, you’re doing it wrong. (Or you are being lied to … or you are dumb AF)

https://amredeemed.com/signs-of-the-end/televangelist-says-god-told-him-he-needs-4th-private-plane/

9 Likes

Don’t you understand he NEEDS it !! :joy:

5 Likes

That is pure class, I take my hat off to him! :rofl:

Other people only hijack the things in the name of their sky fellah.

9 Likes

Sounds like he should join become a living god. It’s all about supply and demand and he provides a service people feel like they need. Personally I think drug dealers and politicians are worse but I know it’s popular to bash xtianity is most occult circles.

3 Likes

YUP I know about this guy, even knew people who worked at his church…

They are a hot mess all of them lol

I could write so much more but I’m tired and sunburnt

Also check out creflo dollar too, comes from the same group of preachers and did the same thing a couple of years ago

Asshats all of them

3 Likes

The devll just said y’all need to buy me some diamonds, Bitcoin wallet available on request. :star_struck: :+1:

6 Likes

This one’s still my favorite.

:rofl:

6 Likes

You. Wipe. Your. Butt. With. It

🤦

4 Likes

Out out demons of stupidity!

There are some gullible people about, yep - yes my cardinals need gold and silver whilst you sit there and suffer like your lord and you will fell better for it honest, slurp - more chianti Padre? Another cigar?

So is the miracle that he can somehow divide into four and need to be in four places at once, or is it he just wants to own another shiny toy but doesn’t want to sell one of the other shiny toys?

Slaps hoof to forehead…

Maybe his sky daddy will tell him to tie some wings to his back take a running jump?

4 Likes

tumblr_nzbfrcchhi1sxvxiwo1_500

8 Likes

Oh well the lemon juice didn’t work then… Suitable picture.

Would love to see this one on judge Judy or judge Rinder.

Feel free to create the up next dialogue…

6 Likes

:rofl:

10 Likes

9ee3ce7c-66c5-441a-82ec-3d6bdd1f8c9e

10 Likes

If it was not for religious moralism and inept politicians, drug dealers would be out of work. My tier of shitheads would go: Politicians/organized religion leaders, then dealers. All scum, though.

Except my pot dealer. He’s okay, and hooks it up on holidays just for the hell of it. He can stay…

10 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Right?

1 Like

Easy there ladies and germs, The poor ol boy has figured out he isn’t going to get no wings to fly thru the heavens, unless his sheeple eat more gruel and send the remaining money to him so he can buy some wings.
Po old boy can’t even buy hot wings err, I meant Pheasant. Up next, the preacher will start up the ol miles for his lord offering plate to pay for the fuel, and lets not forget to ol love offering plate for , well, his more exotic tastes… Yup I am definitely in the wrong line of work.

3 Likes

Haha! Great tone.

Honestly, if you want to use your occult skillz to make money and you don’t care about punching down on muggles, this is the ticket. There are people out there who want nothing more than to be relieved of their mental and spiritual burdens. I’ve lived in the deep South my whole life and these chuckleheads have a big nice church with a fleet of white vans on every block.

If Satanists were really Satanic, they would all be Baptist ministers. (some totally are)

Then again, there’s Max Strange. That’s seriously the name of a very good Methodist preacher. He was super cool and got fired by UMC when someone caught him whacking off on the church computer.
He used to be a head Hunter for Ross Perot if anyone remembers that guy. I wonder what ol’ brother Strange is doing these days…