God told me to .... buy a plane. Yep

lol wtf i cant believe it
wtffffffffff

Is this really any surpise.

I’m not for using people to get ahead in life, but it seems this obe has it down to an artform.

3 Likes

beatiful pictare.love it :+1::+1:

1 Like

If satan told you to buy a plane would it be any different?

Hey I got a joke. How are people who pray to God and people who pray to satan the same? They both pray. Buwahahahaha! DEMON SPEAKING

1 Like

Not necessarily. A Satanist recognizes that compassion and altruistic behaviors are just as much natural urges as the urge to have sex and punch a dbag in the face. Saying that true Satanism is taking advantage of gullible people to full fill your own desires might be true for you; but for someone like myself the truly Satanic thing to do ends up being to give the beggar on the sidewalk the last couple of bucks I have in my wallet because that’s what I feel inclined to do, not obligated but desire to do, and not give a shit if my relatives chastize me for doing so ( yes they do that ).

2 Likes

Let’s ask him if he can get us a plane :rofl:

We can all take turns taking trips :grinning:

Me first :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh of course not.

I think most are just astounded that people keep giving these types money.

I mean, my grandmother’s church puts together mission trips all the time but they don’t buy 4 planes to do it.

They do come back talking about having exorcised a powerful demon from some local medicine woman shaman dude that was enslaving the people and making the possessed person very Ill every freaking time though. That kind of talk is definitely good for business :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Right. I understand occult Satanism. There’s a specific style of Christianity that I’ve been around that gets all of its energy from fear, amger, and hate. These guys constantly rant and rave about Satan, Hell, demons, and all that mess. They make all of their money by talking about Satan, so I’ve come to think of them as the real Satanists.

1 Like

Is there really any other kind? Even if they don’t preach hate towards others they certainly preach and glorify self-hatred and self-emotional-abuse.

This is my personal opinion and feelings towards it anyway. Even the “lovey dovey” churches I’ve been to operate by telling people that they are worthless wretches undeserving of compassion of God they are there to feel in the first place.

But back to planes:

I don’t think Satan is going to help us get a plane guys :frowning: I’ve been looking for a sign all day. Oh well.

2 Likes

It’s happening guys.

unnamed%20(1)

3 Likes

So true…

2 Likes