God protected me from Satan

This is a bad reason. You are letting fear control you. If you are truly a Christian, then this fear tactic would be a tactic of the devil himself.

Many people wish they were never born; I was one of them. Life sucks for many. U have to fight through and free yourself through meditation. It doesn’t matter is you’re a Christian or not.

Don’t be ashamed of fapping. If God made us horny, it is not our fault.

Lucifer is a troll. He is very weak.
I’m not even afraid of a single follower of his anywhere… On this forum, IRL, nor in the astral.

Hi

Okay so just because you’re gnosis is that, does not make it a rule of thumb, respectfully…
Also just going out pronouncing you’re not afraid of any of his followers makes the whole argument against him being a troll pretty strong…

Just don’t go insulting entities for the sake of proving your point…

Once again, I say the above respectfully… Just think a bit… Saying something is weak because of your gnosis of such does not make it law…

1 Like

Also… Magnum Opuswas speaking about Satan…

Not Lucifer…

My sons friends of god are against you…

Satan / Lucifer

Are you a plant? Humans get Horny don’t feel guilty that’s like saying I didn’t eat for days stole some food so I would not be hungry anymore then felt guilty about eating the Food. Don’t waste your energy on a pointless Human emotion what benefits is guilt doing for you? I’m all about benefits of stuff, so what benefits is guilt doing for you? If guilt isn’t having any major life changing benefits why continue with the pointless feeling called guilt.
Get rid of your guilt it requires a new belief system good luck my friend

If I sound like an ass, I don’t mean to be we all have something to teach that is my lesson.

Good luck on your travels,
knowledge will set you free Have a good day

1 Like