God protected me from Satan

Individuals can learn that from anything anywhere. This is the most argumentive blog I’ve read in a while. Is it a blog? Do I have a BALG blog?

Practice in your belief is a fine exercise. Its an individual’s path not others. Your experiences are your own. Blog them if you must. Reflect upon them. There are sites that are much better suited for blogging. Who am I to talk? I use discord to blog and iphone notes.

Not much I can say as these are your experiences.

1 Like

Muted & ignored…this is really getting annoying.

2 Likes

Hello all… i would just like to post a part from the (public) introduction of @roulettekid here.
I was curious to see where does he hail from and his experience in magick etc
And i think I found the reason why nobody can communicate with him and understand him.
Kind regards to everyone!

3 Likes

And that’s why I want him to stop preaching, so he can stay on this forum. :relieved:

4 Likes

Second

1 Like

I got angry in the heat of the moment but it won’t happen again.

I was thinking… occult and religion are the same thing but opposites, like north and south are both opposite directions. One could have even spawned from the other.

It’s kind of funny that hexes are taken seriously on here, whereas other places it would be embarrasing ~ people would even laugh at you.

I know enough that they can be serious, just saying.

I don’t mind if you lift the hex ban and everyone here hexes @roulettekid to teach @roulettekid a lesson or two :bulb:

I wasn’t actually going to hex you. I just got pissed off. My darker aspects have been a bit more prevalent in myself for the past couple of days. It’s very rare I place hexes on anyone. I’ve seen how powerful they are. Interestingly enough, my most effective (and one of my only) hexes I ever did was when I was about 18 or so and working with Yahweh when I prayed for him to kill one of my enemies and that person developed cancer about a week later. That’s why I don’t really mess with hexes too often because I know they’re very real and powerful. You actually seem like an alright fellow. With that said, if I were you I wouldn’t be asking members of this forum to hex you. It could get you into trouble if someone really wanted to do it.

1 Like

Well said brother

1 Like

Not opposites. Both can have dogmatic practices and doctrine to read. Both can be spiritual for the practitioner. NOT OPPOSITES!

I had a dream that my job was proselytizing on balg.

I’m I dreaming? Somebody pinch me :upside_down_face:

I think you are going through an awaking processes and they are never easy.

1 Like

I second this. My awakening was awful as my perception of reality and my place in it were demolished.

OP, stay strong, see where this roller coaster takes you.

I had a dream you were proselytizing on balg and we’re promptly banned for doing so.

1 Like

I think it is great that people here talk about God. I use him just as I use demons - they are all tools in our toolbox.
I did dark side 7y, got burned and did light side for 18y. Then when the light side could not help me after many requests I turned/was led to the dark side. Did God show me the way back to the dark side? Possibly. Or the dark side just got tired of waiting to come back to them. I’m in deep now and I love it!
Abaddon and Petrucelly pulled me back in with those great book covers.

image image

1 Like

This is an interesting topic that can be controversial, because many groups of people like to fight over what to believe.

An interesting way to work things here, that I found is that Prayer by itself is difficult, and your book is hard to understand by itself. Here’s how it works: Pray first, then pick up the book, and ask to be lead to the page that has your answers. I kept getting answers this way by Divination of the book or scripture itself using prayer. Using Divination of the book I’m holding has been quite the eye opener.

I been pulled hard to the left hand path for months now by the unseen spirits.

2 Likes

To give a practical example for LHP’ers on how to use the light side.

I get painful astral attacks from a guy several times a day and when I get the time to fight back I often call Holy spirit first. Then I feel like a curtain lower itself over me and when I start my counter attacks I have 50% more power.
When I had just discovered the use of God I asked for protection, and immediately the fiercest of attacks completely dissipated.
However, nowadays I very seldom get that help; I think it is because I am supposed to learn, and boy have I learned! So when I do not get any help from upstairs I did @VKJehannum chant from “Lucifuge - lord of pacts” calling all the infernal hosts and that works! You immediately feel a thick darkness arising around you, then the attacks dissipating (after some work) and then the damage has even been healed.
There are many more examples…

Good old bibliomancy. Not a bad form of divination to have under your belt at all. I’ve used it with a number of books with quite a bit of success.

3 Likes

Yep you caught on, it is a fascinating way to use books.

1 Like