God protected me from Satan

You sound like me debating myself whether I should order pizza or not. :laughing:

Use your ā€œgutā€
Your gut feeling that is

coronavirus starts with c.
c stars with crust.
c put on its side makes a u, like ufo.
ufo = u are fo pizza
so order the pizza

1 Like

Do you want to prove all those people here who contradicting you, that were false by telling your experiences with God with details, except generalising an absolute nonsense?
Otherwise, @Lady_Eva could close this thread and everyone can be calm again šŸ¤·

2 Likes

Your very presence on this site is a mystery to me. I was sure it serves a certain purpose, but I couldnā€™t find out what it was. That changed now. :thinking:

3 Likes

I donā€™t need to prove anything.
This is a fucking journal.
I recorded my fucking experiences.
WTF. Go record your experiences somewhere else.
Leave me alone.

1 Like

Other then I am Dying laughing this was amazingā€¦ I need to ask are you ok? Just doing a mental health check :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Whatever dudeā€¦

Pls then, just stick to your journal and do whatever it is that you do.
And donā€™t go derailing other threadsā€¦

Justā€¦ Justā€¦ Say what you wanna say and say it on your journalā€¦

Reallyā€¦

Good luck to you

2 Likes

I was honestly curious in your ā€˜experiences with Godā€™ and I asked you several times, but this is what I get as a reply. Thatā€™s fine, it means a lot.

Iā€™m fantastic other than having a little quarrel with my friend. I woke up to my friend telling me that today was the day that Satan kicked St. Michael out of heaven. They then continued to blabber about religious and political nonsense. I asked nicely for them to stop. They continued, and I then argued that I didnā€™t want to hear it; everyone should just keep their religious beliefs to themselves when you have asked nicely for them to stop. I really donā€™t care for all the talk about this god is better than that god.

1 Like

Ok good just checking.

I think I would to discuss my own experience and observation, i would say that I have found that there is no difference between the two. Both rely on manipulation to get things done, as it is only influence with an agenda behind it. The question seems to be which of the two has more benefit for the individual connecting to it when everything is said and done.

2 Likes

Because thereā€™s nothing to challenge their cozy worldview that demons are all good, and satan is a noble rebel throwing the moneychanger out of the temple and defying the dogma of the priest class? :thinking:

:wink:

I think thereā€™s a bigger question here so long as people can keep things civil about one dogma replacing another, both playing on the noble underdog role, and worse, weā€™ve seen people drawn to a thread full of things they KNOW they wonā€™t like, to try and silence the OP, weā€™ve even seen thinly-veiled threats; in all, itā€™s been quite fascinating to watch one witch-hunt slide right into the void left by the old one - ā€œYou think Wrong, and weā€™re going to silence you.ā€

And this:

Same way I perceive insults and flattery (not talking about a compliments on a specific thing, I mean generic buttering-up) to be polarities of the self-same manipulative theme, trying to change someoneā€™s self-perception for the gain of the other party. :thinking:

3 Likes

This is a stupid comment. I replied telling him to do the same thing (pray to god to make you smarter). And mine was flagged and removed.

This is a stupid comment. I replied telling him to do the same thing and my post was flagged and removed.

balg forum members are allowed to troll my journal and say anything.
If I say the exact same thing back to them word for word, my posts get censored.
And someone was being a smart aleck earlier saying that I think my posts are being censored.
Thatā€™s all the proof you need

Actually its right here

On another topic, are you planning to start sharing your experiences on a journal about how your way of doing things helped you and manifested things for you as already several people told you, or youā€™re gonna keep provoking, nag and fight other members then nag some more because they answer you back when you tell them Jesus is the best and wants them back ? Back up your claims and let the qqing aside.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the wrong image.
I replied word for word back at the attempted insult from Blizzard.
It was removed. The moderators at balg know it

More nagging and accusationsā€¦

From who?