God bless Littleshart (My journal)

4 Likes

I dont know how to come back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For me, I just move “myself” backwards to my body or just move towards it and place myself within my body. If that makes sense. Maybe that would help if you try it.

I used to have the same fear when I had out of body experience, unintentionally. But when you do it more often you will have more control over it then becomes a normal thing.

1 Like

Thank you sir.

1 Like

I read that if you think a lot about your flesh body you will come back to it

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I am ready for stage 2.

2 Likes

Ok i will train you motivate me :fist::facepunch:

2 Likes

It comes with headaches you know.

1 Like

Stage two:Remembering an object.
I could only do it for 1 minute,but in two days I can pass this.

I am also frustrated to be honest.You feel like you achieved so much yet you can see nothing happened at all :frowning:

Leaving this here.

2 Likes

Don’t say that. You’ve come a far way already

3 Likes

But still no cookies :disappointed:

1 Like

Who mentioned cookies,anyway?

2 Likes

Ehhh? Cookies???
*loook for cookies like the fucking insane cookie monster I am *

4 Likes

You say :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I feel you man, natural law can be a bitch sometimes.

2 Likes

You should probably lose some weight if you’re not flying yet. :sweat_smile:

You’re doing good just keep up the good work; it will begin with little grains and then more and more.

Please read that post and see what people said; that will give good insights ( hopefully patience too )

Good luck :metal:

3 Likes

You know what,starting tai chi tomorrow :sweat_smile:
Thanks by the way.

4 Likes

After 20 tries,I am on 2 minutes 30 seconds mark,which is half of what Bardon wants,I dunno if I should listen @PrinceX and pass to next or go for better results.
I will be trying to invoke godform of @Yberion
Lets see what will happen :smile:

2 Likes

Alright I have some weird news.

I am doing a challange myself.Which is using the sigils on the book 72 sigils of power.
I was meditating on this sigil and I jıst realized something.
@Dremora Did a reading for me and its all happening one by one.
She told me that my gains will be mostly physical.She also told that I would get a gift in near future.
My father called me today and told me that he and his comrades are about to get millons of dollars thanks to a goverment project and he is going to get me an house and a car and such.
(Please guys,I am not trying to be an asshole writing this,I am confused as fuck)

The sigil is working,the reading is working,I had also some of the physical gains that I wanted.

Now,my dear friend @Yberion

I tried to invoke you.

I can say your energy is very different than Azazels,much more pleasant also.
I will be working with your godform in the future,and I will put this sigil under my pillow tonight.

I could never think truth is so confusing.

7 Likes

Your father is a man of honor :slight_smile:
Congratulations!!

6 Likes