God bless Littleshart (My journal)

Eya On Ca Azazel Aken

Its getting more and more harmonious.Especially when you infuse it with rage that comes out of nowhere.

I just focus at one point and energy just rushes there.Its a good sign,maybe I should try someting more advanced.

2 Likes

Yes sure, can increase the time gradually to reach the suggested time period as mentioned in the book, or even go beyond that.

3 Likes

Now thinking about it,if I can banish a part of me,why cant I possess something I lack ?

Big question is,how am I gonna objectify something like clairvoyance,also I must modify that ritual too.

Banishing impatiance tonight.
I will objectify the impatience as a broken clock.

4 Likes

So,in the first step of Initiation Into Hermetics,Bardon wants us to absolute silence of our minds.

No matter how much I tried,a thought popped into my mind at 2 minutes. :pensive:

Tomorrow I will do it better.

3 Likes

A suggestion… absolute silence of the mind is extremely difficult, if not impossible. Try to be “aware” of what you’re thinking. And by using your will, without force, let any thoughts pass without holding it and thinking about it.

Your mind will always try to bring a thought up… let it do that but don’t hold any of it. Watch it appear in your mind, then “forget about it” and keep your mental concentration.

5 Likes

Thanks man.Thats usually what I do to be honest.I consider failure if I hold into that thought more than it should normally be.

2 Likes

I appreciate you so greatly!!! That’s some solid advice so many can benefit from! Thank you @PrinceX

2 Likes

2 minutes of absolute silence? :scream:
That is awesome man!
I assume the absolute silence you mean is all those nagging thoughts that popup randomly is no more!

Do not beat yourself up… As @PrinceX has said, just concentrate on what you are doing letting the thoughts pass through; acknowledging them and letting them pass.

You could think of your breathing pattern and forget about checking the time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Goodbye impatience…

Since my ego has been banished,I am having some problems though.
1- I am seeing in my dreams I am killing people that I know very well every single time.
2- My body is shaking from some energy,I have no idea what is it.But its unpleasant.
3 - I get angry so much to a point I attack my friends and broke their hearts for no reason.

Lets see what will happen this time.

5 Likes

Welcome to the world of Nox! We give cookies and slaps. We are all angry around Noxiland.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words I’m really glad you find that helpful :blush::+1:

1 Like

I cut my hand accidentally and now I have charged sigils :sweat_smile:
Goodbye workouts,welcome more meditation :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thats the spirit!
(thinks back to her own nosebleed accident that led to a pact renewal)

3 Likes

The thing is,my house is full of plasters but I cant find any right now lol :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Next project:Invoking desire

Element:Fire
Feeling like this is the last step for opening the veil.

Achieved absolute silence of the mind for 4 minutes.I can feel the energy much better than before.

giphy%20(7)

One tiny step.

3 Likes

Dude, you’re a beast!

3 Likes

Thank you,is it really that hard ?

1 Like

To me its like holding your breath for a really long time (maybe my thoughts are especially loud and random, silencing them is like not breathing to me,lel). So to me it is.

1 Like

Thought
Thou
Th
…
My technique :smiley:

2 Likes

Yesterday night,I decided to go to astral plane.But the problem was I litterally forced myself out of my body,in 5 seconds my body started to vibrate like never before,cellular level if not atomic level.I chickened out to be honest,I thought I could kill myself if I took the last step.

4 Likes