1 Like

Who mentioned cookies,anyway?

2 Likes

Ehhh? Cookies???
*loook for cookies like the fucking insane cookie monster I am *

4 Likes

You say :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I feel you man, natural law can be a bitch sometimes.

2 Likes

You should probably lose some weight if you’re not flying yet. :sweat_smile:

You’re doing good just keep up the good work; it will begin with little grains and then more and more.

Please read that post and see what people said; that will give good insights ( hopefully patience too )

Good luck :metal:

3 Likes

You know what,starting tai chi tomorrow :sweat_smile:
Thanks by the way.

4 Likes

After 20 tries,I am on 2 minutes 30 seconds mark,which is half of what Bardon wants,I dunno if I should listen @PrinceX and pass to next or go for better results.
I will be trying to invoke godform of @Yberion
Lets see what will happen :smile:

2 Likes

Alright I have some weird news.

I am doing a challange myself.Which is using the sigils on the book 72 sigils of power.
I was meditating on this sigil and I jıst realized something.
@Dremora Did a reading for me and its all happening one by one.
She told me that my gains will be mostly physical.She also told that I would get a gift in near future.
My father called me today and told me that he and his comrades are about to get millons of dollars thanks to a goverment project and he is going to get me an house and a car and such.
(Please guys,I am not trying to be an asshole writing this,I am confused as fuck)

The sigil is working,the reading is working,I had also some of the physical gains that I wanted.

Now,my dear friend @Yberion

I tried to invoke you.

I can say your energy is very different than Azazels,much more pleasant also.
I will be working with your godform in the future,and I will put this sigil under my pillow tonight.

I could never think truth is so confusing.

7 Likes

Your father is a man of honor :slight_smile:
Congratulations!!

6 Likes

Just know,
that what you’ve expierienced,
was for you,
and you alone.

Oh and my Sigil is upside down.
Flip it 90 degree clockwise,
then you have it correct. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It was an honor.

1 Like

I am really happy for everything what happend to you! Also i am not surpirsed about that tarot card thing because i do readings on 100% :relieved: And i am really happy that you understood everything what i said to you before/during tarot reading! Good work you are doing big progresses :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Oh come on stop doing that,I am going to be cute like a puppy with severed head if you keep doing that :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

But that’s true :woman_shrugging:t2: I began work with you at the very big beginning and if i should compare your before and after i see big progress in magic, attitude etc. So those words are deserved :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Alright who the fuck tried to pull my clothes :sweat_smile:
I got scared as fuck,I should banish here.

2 Likes

Cool!
You are now seeing results. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

But I am a blind person :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

1 Like

You’re not :slight_smile:

2 Likes