Go back to academy I was thrown out of?

So here s my situation
I behaved badly at my academy
Now they have thrown me out
I regret doing that now
Is there any way that they accept me again?
Can any spirit help me to do that?

1 Like

This almost happened to me in high school. Someone at the time cast a spell for me on the principal and he overlooked the issue where they were in the wrong.

Any spirit that can manipulate someone’s mind could help you.

3 Likes

yeah
i want that the teacher who said me that she can’t teach me anymore i just want that she call me back and say come back
I’m hoping a spirit could help me
Does anyone had did this?
If yes then please share

2 Likes

Well are you willing to change your behavior if you go back?

I recommend petitioning Most High to do this for you.

1 Like

yeah
i’m ready
i’m completely ready
Living with regret is one of the most painful mental situation
i just need a chance
ok let me tell what the truth is actually my teacher saw me kissing my girlfriend and that’s the reason for throwing me out
and secondly, my girlfriend had fight with me previously and on that day i kissed her forcefully now she is more angry with me
i thought if i’ll kiss her she will forgive me how stupid i was i made her more angry
Now i have this regret
My girlfriend is angry with me and my teacher won’t allow me to academy.
My mind has just stopped working i’m living with regrets
please guide me what should i do?
I want my girlfriend back and my teacher to allow me to come to academy
I would be really grateful please guide

1 Like

That’s a pretty stupid reason to throw someone out. So I’m gonna assume that you’re in a conservative country.

Don’t do this

My advice would be to focus on the academy first. Then petition a love spirit to help with at least getting your girlfriends forgiveness

1 Like

Dantalion to change her mind
Berith to conceal flaws
Orias to persuade the judger and see you as worthy

You should ask your ex-girlfriend to explain to the school you weren’t trying to rape her. Don’t ask for anything else from her, just the school and then you can show by example you have changed.

2 Likes

yeah
i think that too
firstly i should do something about academy

1 Like

does changing mind will really work
i’m curious to know
what should i do to achieve this

Asking for how to change other peoples minds is a very common desire and discussed a lot on this forum. You can use the search feature to find where people have discussed this and their successes and failures.

Dantalion comes up a lot in those threads as he’s popular for this type of working.

You didn’t do a proper introduction that tells us anything about what you know about magick, so I can’t use that to guess what level you’re at.

Assuming you don’t know any magick techniques at all, I suggest sigil magick - you will use the Internet to search for the “Sigils” of each of the named “Goetic” entities I listed, and one by one follow the tutorial to open the sigil and make your request of the spirit.

And this is a live walkthrough of a full magickal working using a sigil you can follow step by step by this forum’s founder and Adept Magus E A Koetting:

2 Likes

i apologise i didn’t introduced myself properly actually i was very upset at the time nothing much was coming in my mind

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s normal, if you could update your introduction thread with more info that would he helpful, since you are asking for info, it would let us tailor our answers to what you’re more comfortable doing.

Here is a link to your intro with cross reference back here:

2 Likes

Something really easy for you to try is to look up Ho’oponopono.

You just recite those four lines over and over while thinking of your problem and getting into a relaxed state and think of how those words apply to you, your situation and the outcome that you would like to see.

There are no tools and no preparation required to do this, you can just jump straight in when you have some quiet time and within a few minutes it will shift your energy into a calmer state.

When you have a problem this can improve the way people perceive you and you may well find that they give you another chance.

2 Likes