Gloves are off - I'm destroying this bitch

I feel you mydear
Please continue with ur update

Sometime we need to give a shit with shitty people

And i’ll call furfur & andras like you did

5 Likes

you need any info on my beloved furfur please let me know

4 Likes

by the way this is my first and only (at the moment) curse ive done and i think it went well for a first time

1 Like

What kind of spell exactly did you do, doll?

I kind of did the same thing when I spoke to Andras. I said as long as they had anything to do with one another that I wanted their lives to be worse than the day before.

2 Likes

Im curious too
Lol

1 Like

Anyway i happy if you update next ur story,
I plan to sent curse to a bad man
(He is so manipulative just use me for his benefits, and i didnt get benefits for him, he is so abbusive yelling at me , harsh words)
I never forgive him
Well im such a good girl
But ah ah ah not for this time, honey

1 Like

I did the chicken foot curse on her and someone close to her who was involved in hurting my son. I will update when I have details.

6 Likes

I always recommend Andras.

6 Likes

I couldn’t care less what happens to her at this point. I did the chicken foot curse and it can take time to work.

I adore Andras, though.

7 Likes

Might I recommend Dra’talon of the Anatel House from “The Book of Azazel”?

Once unleashed on your enemy, he cannot be stopped.

14 Likes

He is definitely the one to call on if you want to drive your enemy completely mad, including to the point of suicide.

2 Likes

I’ll keep him in mind if anyone else pisses me off. But for now I have done all I need to do. I’ve remembered to protect myself so hopefully people will leave me the fuck alone. lol

It’s been a while now. What happened in the end?

make her gte cought selling drugs to minors

1 Like

I’ll report back in a year from when I did the chicken foot curse (early January 2020).

Thank you for all the suggestions.

3 Likes

May all your desires come to fruition and that your enemies suffer in the worst way possible.

Can’t wait to hear about the wonderful results

4 Likes

Thanks for this post. I’m dealing with a situation where, I’m tired of being Miss Nicey-nice all the time. Now, the gloves are off. And, it’s on like Donkey Kong.

Thanks to this post, I have ideas of who to call upon for handling my particular situation. :slight_smile:

Good luck to you.

7 Likes

I love my berserker Andras, too.

You’re very welcome.

2 Likes

I love reading your responses to posts in this community. I love how you’re blunt about things. I also appreciate your efforts to help others.

I wish there was a way to add you as a friend, or talk outside the forum. It would be nice to have someone to talk to about Goetia and so forth. :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing more of your stories, and input on things.