Glasya-Labolas invites himself over, trolls me, and leaves

Oh btw I forgot to mention that the day he appeared I had a nosebleed out of nowhere. Not anything too extreme but I had quite a few drops of blood and my first thought when I saw it was “Did just Glasya treat himself?”

1 Like

Hahahahaha! Since that was your first thought, I bet he did treat himself a little bit. Since he also knows the past and future, he could have just waited for the nosebleed to happen for both of your guys’ convenience.
Afterall, if he wants to work with you, it would be stupid to hurt you in order to get what he wants.That’s just bad business!

I would just make sure to make it very clear to him that you dont want anyone harmed/killed except the parasite(s) that’s giving you trouble.

4 Likes

@moongoat
Hahaaaa he sounds like a total cutie.:joy:

1 Like

Maybe his name is everywhere & constantly in my head because of people that fucked with my daughter’s life & need to be dealt with.

Does Glasya protect people too?

1 Like

I bet he does! If he can attack someone, he can probably protect them too.

I’d start with something smaller and more specific, like tell him if its one person/a group or some kind of hazard/danger to keep away. It could take some time either way. It seems like these spirits blip in and out for a time while they prepare.

4 Likes

I’d be asking in general. I am a literal fuckin freak magnet & have been my whole life. lol Sometimes these freaks are dangerous though.

3 Likes

I hear that!

2 Likes

OMG. That’s so sounds like Labolas when I’ve evoked him.
I love hearing others having similar interactions with him. :joy:
First time I got him manifested, he looked like a ghost dog.
NOT what I expected. demonic looking dog with glowing eyes and on fire? totally what I had in mind.
but a big fluffy dog with wings folded. ummm…
I stared at him. he stared at me. and probably reading my mind and my shock he started jumping around like a playful retriever puppy.
checks incantation
Me: Umm…I was trying to summon Glasya-Labolas. not the ghost of Fido. feeling like an idiot
Him: Who the hell do you think I am? Fido the Friendly Ghost? I am Glasya Labolas, you fool.
Me: :astonished: loss for words
Him: So, what do you need? or want? Someone to die? I like bringing death. and destruction. How about that cute cheerleader across the street. you could throw her a bone. laughing
Me: “Ummm…a sassy homicidal sex fiend dog demon? This was NOT what I expected.”
Him: “are you daft? Can we get past the dog part? Let’s go wild. Let’s make a plan. or a pact. or both”
Me: “I had planned just for this to be an introduction. but you did mention about throwing a bone…”
Him: That’s the spirit, kid. you want Kayleigh? Calen? Holly? you name it kid. I’m your guy"
Me: “Hanna”
Him: “Oh…That little one that wears those short shorts on the rollerblades down the street. nice choice. very nice ass”
Me: explains what I want. how often I want her
Him: Deal. in return. blood. yours. you bleed for me looks at my scars on my arms not like you’re not used to it at this point, right?
Me:feeling a little self conscious given this was post suicide
Him: No hard feelings kid. (I was 15/16 years old at this time so I got the kid bit) I’m not saying open your vein again, just a nice little bit on my sigil. looks at it So is it a deal.
(I’m a very sexual person, sooo before he could say anything, I was dripping blood on his sigil. he looked wild as the drops hit his sigil.)
Him: Good choice, kid. It shall be done laughing almost howling
poof he’s gone.
a few days later Hanna came knocking at my door like a wildcat in heat. good times were had until I moved about a year later. :expressionless:
what goodbye that was. fans self
Glasya-Labolas is a definite go-to in my book.
Very near and dear to my infernal heart indeed.

10 Likes

That’s incredibly wild. Like he put on a show for me, but that’s…something, cuz goddamn!

I’m honestly surprised by how consistent he seems to be in showing up to people. The sexual vibe was definitely a surprise though. (as a rather sexual person myself lol)

6 Likes

Funny enough, while I was recently out on a camping trip, I take it he must have been busy making the rounds a bit to people.

I had the thought put aside for some time until I went out on this trip and as soon as I found some bones, my phone started showing this thread picked up again after around 3 months. I had no reception the whole time but that was the one notification that came through. Might just be a coincidence, but I’m tempted to catch him again for some more work…

3 Likes

that evocation was 2004. so 15 years ago. I’ve called on him a few times since then. but not a lot. I probably should once I’m done with the gatekeepers path. :slightly_smiling_face:
You should definitely call on him and work more in depth with him and update us. :grin:

4 Likes

Another two images to perfectly fit Labolas’ vibe

10 Likes

100% Legit. :rofl:
Perfect meme for him.

1 Like

Can I ask you how did he come to you?? I plan to evoke him using the Demons of Magic book and it says in there do not give any offerings only a taste of it in your mind , until the request is granted. And do not give what they want but only if you feel it is appropriate and maintain your authority. Would it be safe to approach him strictly according to the book u think? And should I expect to converse with him? Or how can I? I want his feedback on my target since he knows the future and what’s the best way to hit…have u ever given him offerings only after he does what u wanted? And how did you communicate with him?

Ah, treat him as your best friend and your ally. :heart:

2 Likes

Forget books, go with your heart. They know your intentions way before your plans are, they see through you. Be sincere and respectful, treat them as they are your loved family. If they like you, they will help you. Not all Daemons are willing to work whoever calls upon them. That would be ridiculous to think this way. Also, you will have to earn their trust. It takes time though.

3 Likes

For the most part, the Daemons are friendly entities if you are respectful. The worst case scenario -they will not come upon your calling. Koetting offers a lot of intro courses to the Goethia. Check it out.

3 Likes

I can’t afford courses right now, but I wanna check it out when i get the chance. You’re right about them being pretty nice. Glasya can be a bit wild at times, but he’s been nothing but kind to me. my only hard times have been when he’s been training me to be a better mage, but that was more the challenge itself than anything hahaha

Well, I hear you. But it’s better to grow spiritually through your own vision and self-reflection.
I have not worked with the President just yet but am excited to meeting him soon.

I even like the feistiness in his character as you described. Some Daemons have to show us, mere mortals, that it is an honor to be even speaking to them. Every science or subject that our society knows about, thanks to these amazing eternal beings. We cannot even fully comprehend of what they are capable of doing, their power and knowledge collected for centuries.

The dog brought you a bone! :smiley:

2 Likes