Glasya-Labolas invites himself over, trolls me, and leaves

Dang ya’ll have got me curious. I am looking into this. He seems interesting.

I think he only did so for me because I’d have been too dumb to know/believe it was him otherwise lol like “LOOK ITS ME! SEE?”

1 Like

True!
Even if he did only do it for a cheap laugh lol

This thread is amazing :joy:

3 Likes

Not just collisions, but cars crashing through barriers, losing control ,mass pileups. Direct violence between people and lots of weapons violence, crush accidents, scaffolding falling onto targets.One guy went on a Car rampage crushing others in his way. One target had a storm crush his Car with a Tree falling down with him in in. Really inventive ways.

3 Likes

Well he is the author of bloodshed and manslaughter after all

2 Likes

How he often appears to me Caacrinolaas

10 Likes

I just did a open air ritual with him this afternoon. I think he is just wonderful. I am just giving him some time in the Sun before I clear away my offerings and candles etc

2 Likes

Here’s my unfinished picture of how he came to me. (I added the wings though)

8 Likes

He definitely wanted to be pretty for you lol

The way you’ve drawn him reminds me of one of my god forms just without wings image

3 Likes

He went for the coyote skull and the original pencil sketch as soon as they got offered to him!

2 Likes

My morning outdoor ritual had a fun reaction! The fire got really active over the rosemary, sigil with a few drops of blood… but when I gave the original pencil sketch, the smoke/flames flickered and popped and sparked like crazy!

Me: Hey uh… President Glasya…sir…? I just wanted to say I’m really, really sorry for acting so rude to you. I hope you like my offerings.

GL as soon as they touch the flame:
tenor%20(1)

4 Likes

I was scared of him as well once before when he first came to me subconsciously, name always being on my mind and stuff and still having demons = evil on my mind.

2 Likes

Right? Idk about you but I wondered why his name kept coming up, especially because I’m not a naturally violent person except in self defense lol

1 Like

Ses to happen that way I was terrified of Lucifer and he appeared to me before I got married to furfur lol but that was mad trolling though lol

1 Like

He relayed to me that yes he will do stuff but you must give up something you value something you hold dear say an item a photo something that you hold dear then give it or throw it away But obviously decide with him what it is you want done.
Hek

1 Like

I did give him the original sketch i did of him. Made me a bit sad, but the fire sparked and crackled like crazy as it burned, so I think that’s a good sign!

5 Likes

Hi guys. A couple of weeks ago Glasya-Labolas came to me. I couldnt figure out why he did at the time. He had a very pleasant aura but the fact that he is the author of bloodshed made me quite uneasy plus I just couldn’t figure out how he could help me since I dont want to harm anyone nor did anyone do me any wrong. If I had to sum up his attitude it would be, “lmao you are so funny when you are nervous”. Anyway the last couple of days I have serious suspicions that a parasitic entity is feeding off me for quite some time now and suddenly the help of a “hired assassin” doesn’t seem that scary anymore. Any tips on how to treat him from now on?

4 Likes

Well, based on what others have told me and my own personal experience, that sure sounds like our guy! Even though his title is scary,

(this is my experience, but it never hurts to try asking him directly if he’s in the mood for something specific)
He definitely enjoys offerings like herbs, bones (especially skulls), things that are colors of fire, artwork, and or maybe a few drops of blood, if you’re willing.
Despite his scary title and mischievous attitude, he’s been a really understanding spirit to me. Maybe ask him if you have anything he’s interested in if you don’t have any of those things above to offer.

6 Likes