Glasya-Labolas invites himself over, trolls me, and leaves

So for some context…
I’m a novice. I’ve called out for other Goetic spirits and got results, but more like indirect responses. Glasya specifically is one spirit I went out of my way to avoid because of his “deadly” reputation. I tried to learn as little about him as possible so he couldn’t be summoned by mistake or something. Not sure why, but I was just that afraid of him.

Dialogue is close to what i remember, but parts are paraphrased because telepathy is weird like that.

If you have any experiences to share about him, feel free! Does this sound like the Glasya-Labolas you know?

A few nights ago, he manifested so completely to me at a friends house when I couldn’t sleep that night.
No spirit has showed up so vividly to me since I was like 7.

He took on a giant, floaty dog form… one with bright shifting colors and moved like he was made out of smoke. He had a mouth that kept a contant big toothy grin. His eyes were the size of tennis balls, bright and piercing and never blinking… they made me think of one of those Chinese New Year parade dragons.
(I’m actually drawing it right now because it was actually a really cool! I might add it later)

He just kinda floats there, staring and smiling. I’m looking him dead in the eyes and he’s nose-to-nose with me. At this point i’m too freaked out to let myself panic. I manage to ask if he is who I think he is.
“Yeah, that’s right!” he happily replies.
“Wow.” is all I could say, I was nervous as shit and he knew it.
He just kinda giggled and told me, “Geez kid, I’m not here to kill you, okay? I mean, I totally could if I wanted to, but no. I can do much more than kill people, you should know that.”
“Okay, fair enough. So, what’s going on?”
“Here’s the deal: I want to work with you, but I don’t usually like to work for free.”
I spend some time bouncing a few ideas back and forth.

He interrupts me and starts sniffing my face just like a dog would and he remarks, You also practice sex magic, don’t you."

I’m a little surprised by this out-of-nowhere response and just kinda respond, “Sometimes.”
Why did I say that!?

He laughs a bit louder and says, “Good night, [real name].”

As he fades away, I get a boner so intense it aches, but then I fall asleep before I can say, “Hey. what the hell man!?”

I’m now not as irrationally terrified of him, but I’m still not 100% sure what he wants or if he does this kinda thing all the time.

14 Likes

That’s so cool, and he looked exactly like that to me as well a few times! :laughing:

4 Likes

He takes on a form of a winged dog to me with the colours of yellow and white. When I first evoked and called him, he smiled at me like this. he told me essentially before “You’ll come back” and “We’ll see soon enough”

8 Likes

Well, if he’s called to you and knows you practise sex magick, perhaps he believe that it is limitting to your ascent. He not only is the author of bloodshed but also a great teacher in the liberal arts. He and King Paimon have taught me a lot that I have ever more been logging down. Though, he was slightly annoyed that I called him to study rather than to have someone killed.

3 Likes

I often let him reside in a skull that is on my altar. When I got the skull I instantly felt his energy transfer into the skull

9 Likes

I like Glasya. I have worked with him for three rituals and I like his energy. He is very good at what he does too and is extremely highly intelligent.

My printer just randomly printed off his sigil this morning and it is bright and sunny today so I think he is about.

Perhaps offer him a skull and burn some rosemary as a gift. He is a good ally to have

10 Likes

That’s shockingly close to my vision of him! Except his colors shifted from white, bluish green, yellow, and orange. That’s also the same vibe I got despite his whole “I don’t like working for free” line.

Also your img choices absolutely destroyed me thank you :joy:

3 Likes

I’d describe working with him and working with any spirit for magick with this video “All magick comes with a price” and you must pay this price

Its funny you posted this. His name appeared in a dream of mine the other night, I had heard of him before but never researched him or anything, it was totally random. I’m thinking about calling upon him now

3 Likes

I have loved working with him thus far and I have a great respect for him especially when he was calling to me.

Though, I’m pretty sure when I was 12 some fool didn’t direct a spell properly when they were working with him or what not. Either out of jealousy or out of spite for me because I was very close to death. I was walking across the road, no cars visible checked both ways the usual and as I crossed, there was a driver speeding and I heard a honk and outrage from the driver as if it was my fault.

I say this because commonly Glasya-Labolas kills through road collisions and car accidents and he can be brutal. At least thats what I’ve been told

1 Like

After his theatrical entrance in that bedroom, I totally believe you.

I did burn some rosemary mixed with mullein, lavendar, and mugwort. I used too much mugwort on accident so the room now smells like rosemary and very burnt marijuana.

I hope the smell didn’t offend his keen dog nose, ahhahaha

4 Likes

Currenly as we speak, I feel his presence in my room specifically drawn from the skull I let him reside in

2 Likes

[Holy hell I forgot about that show! I need to catch up on it sometime]

I think this was kinda what he was trying to convey, but he never came off like he was trying to deceive me or anything.

My friend imagines his vibe to be like Krombopulos Michael from Rick and Morty:

2 Likes

One word “kill”

I have to reaffirm I want no one dead

Glasya: But what about that bitch who kept dehumanising you?

I hate her but I would never wish death upon a human

Glasya: You’re no fun but, perhaps I could give to them a near death experience?

Depends on the severity of this near death experience Glasya

Glasya: Much the same experience as you had Mani

Whats your price President Labolas?

Glasya: Servitude and gratitude. You will serve me with offerings and invocations when the sun is out. I do quite like flying around the sun and being ever so close to Lucifer’s light

It can be done but for how long will this servitude be for?

Glasya: The same time as your pact with Asmodeus. Approximately three months.

Why three months what is the significance of that number?

Glasya: All sets come in threes. The Christian " Holy Trinity" and our own “Unholy trinity”. For each month it allows us to know your mind, body and soul and see your truest of intentions.

Then it shall be done

Glasya: And the occasional bit of blood, I do adore blood after all!

If you wish it and it benefits us both President Labolas.

Glasya: Allow it to be done!

15 Likes

“Oh boy here I go killing again!” Why do I feel like that is him when people task him with bloodshed

3 Likes

It’s funny because you’re not the first person to mention giving him skulls/bones.

I wonder if he wants any of this free real estate I’ve got:

5 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve heard that too! Now I’m starting to wonder…
I’ve had a few close-calls with traffic that made no sense too… (LONG before I started spirit work)

Not to mention almost 2 yrs ago my dad got killed in a very nasty accident with 2 cars on his motorcycle. He only survived in the hospital long enough for us to catch the driver who hit him first and fled the crime scene.

My life has greatly improved for the most part (after I was done grieving), but has gotten more surreal ever since.

I doubt he went after my dad, but I have a feeling it has some significance to him.

1 Like

You guys make me jealous :smiley: When I evoked him the other day he didn’t came into dog form to me and damn, do I love dogs :smiley:

4 Likes

At least you got yourself a boner :+1:
That’s something to be geateful :wink:
“Toto,we are not in Kansas anymore!”

2 Likes