Glasya Labolas for baneful purposes

Why is this guy claiming that Glasya Labolas is not the author of bloodshed and murder?
I started working with Glasya Labolas, and now this video pops up and now I’m pretty insecure.

1 Like

His truth doesn’t have to be your truth, it’s personal to him.
Trust your intuition over what others say and then go your own way.

2 Likes

Thats his problem … it doesnt relate to you at all trust your own stuff then you are fine
Fuck what others think

2 Likes

You’re right :slight_smile: I’d rather trust the other 100 people who experienced glasya labolas including myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: I trust glasya labolas and I know exactly that he wants to do business with me
I guess I would have to make a whole video dedicated to him as an offering

1 Like

Something to keep in mind that may help you in the future. A general thought around here is that spirits are much like people, correct? Well, do you behave the same around your boss/teacher/authority figure as you would your friends? How about with your significant other in comparison to a stranger? To yourself? Probably not right? We tend to shift what we express depending on our surroundings, leading to a life of many masks.

Well, if spirits are complex like human beings are, what is to say that they do not behave differently or teach different things when they interact with different people? It’s a good bit of food for thought when encountering different people having different experiences with the same spirits.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your thought. That is right, spirits are not the same to everyone. If some guy has interest in sports, I would not go on talking about girly stuff lol.
I guess the spirit adjust his teaching based on the practitioner. So a bloodlusty killer will experience him differently than someone who is soft and wants to learn about arts.

2 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not trust this guy I think he scams people although I do believe Spirits are helping me.

1 Like

I have worked with Glasya Labolas a number of times.

He can be a teacher and educator, but he is also a killer with a disdain for humans who hurt his humans he grows fond of in his own way.

I find him loyal if respected and protective and he causes utter fucking devastation and chaos also when asked like no other .

Go with how you find him and his energy.

3 Likes

I love glasya labolas I trust him and I know that he wanted to work with me on this issue

2 Likes

I contacted him about 20 years ago as a mixed working (“vigilante” and personal revenge for a bunch of things, actually not really serious) against various targets.
Some time later I read on a newspaper of a girl died in an accident, I don’t remember if in my town or not BTW interestingly I thought of being responsible having performed a baneful ritual; but such stuff happens all the time.

2 Likes

Well there is a relationship between Kerberos and Glasya-Labolas. Kerberos is now very powerful, Halloween is the time of the year when he is mostly conjured by occultists and in November as the sun is in Scorpio.

1 Like

Love it.

I did a curse with him and put a strong hate and Fury on It to kill and to the person suffer before die

My higher self Said that the curse was succesful but it had consequences(spiritual ones) then Bael sent 2 spirits to Guide and protect me of t

2 Likes

I am evoking Glasya this week for bane actually. I know that my vermin will be dead of near dead in the next few months.

2 Likes

Oh wow that’s amazing I’m waiting for the right moment. Glasya labolas was on my mind for many months but I was distracted lately, now that I have calm time, he was calling me the whole time. And he is just waiting to kill

1 Like

When are you evoking him? Like what is the best time

1 Like

A day with bright overhead sunlight, try and get sun onto the sigil. Burn some rosemary and yellow or gold candles. He likes cigarettes and cider from me as offerings. I also donate to a dog rescue in his honour when he completes my petition. He seems to like that

3 Likes