Giving Tarot readings (closed)

Sorry @sensitiveman I just nw noticed your post while re reading the page. I’ll do a scan after I post this and hopefully get your attention so you can ask me a question for the Tarot read, it just typically feels like to me if it’s a general reading basically every card can be relevant compaired to when you ask a question some times there’s only one card that can answer I and I had to be right side up or down.

1 Like

I’m glad you took to the reading so much I’ve been getting better at my scans accuracy and it’s awesome that you call upon Mother almmost everyday makes me feel better about my intuition my thoughts being injected compaired o just my images I see. Im not sure what the eggs were either but I’m sure it’ll come to you if you focus a bit, do you happen to have Liliths greater sigil my copy of it or currupted on my phone it doesn’t let me see the image onlba micro thumbnail pic and yes that down work for drawing a sigil out. My current sigil I have drawn or Lilith isn’t good enough not straight enough lines and I put auromatic oils on it slightly and it go all blurry I dog think I’ll do the oils again u less Ina burn the sigil afterwards. Any tips about Mother for me? Example I’ll give a tip just from what I know she loves white flowers and loves lobster. So if our ever eat lobster invo her :heart_decoration: I haven’t hsdlobster since I found out how much she likes it I was offering energy food to he through the sigil and she grabbed them as fast as I could form them when it came to lobstet.

1 Like

Hi ! I would like reading and scan about entities around me , and our relationship . Thanks in advance !

If you are interested i could do a tarot reading back

I am a vegetarian so I wont be eating lobster anytime soon. But good to know she likes white flowers. I honestly don’t know much. I invoke her daily yes. But I dont yet have the developed senses to have conversations with her where I can tell definitively what’s being said back. The few times shes visited my dreams she was very perceptive. She has pulled a lot of pain from my heart. I’m glad to call her mother. As far as her sigil goes I don’t know what her greater sigil is. I know the one of the 3 crosses with the wavy thing… it pleases me to k ow she is still with me protecting me and what I can only believe as the eggs are my children. Unborn children. No way to be 100% about this. Again I cant even scan or ask her and hear her answer. Just had a weird almost dizzy feeling as I typed that. Laying in bed… weird. Anyways. I am eager to learn more a out her and to grow closer with her. If I have any tips it would be to trust her completely. To love her completely.

Bro! I just re read your reading and I’ve Also been calling on Azazel daily! I just sat up and got that dizzy feeling again… weird… but wanted to say on point with Azazel.

I see a gentle man in a all black suit sorta like the MIB suit I try o gevan image of his face and get a second image apear like blowin rasberries in a fun since they used the image of the guys that out can take the heads off of in the movie the labyrinth but wear a little more flesh to the face not as much hair. In your left hand you have a drink in a plastic see through cup about half way there’s a straw in the cup aswell. I think it’s alcoholic and get a thought you like absent. I go back to the image then a giant flower like a sun flower appears momentarily then a gorrila appears I wonder what it’s gonna do and it beats on its chest with both hands. I see an image of a different gorilla at a side view all silvevwhite hair over entire body. I wonder and an he a yes they get along the two images interact the first gorilla curresses the older orillas face. I restart the scan from your basic energy and then see a nice looking ball point pen and then it starts writting and then it seams to be correcting or taking notes on the reading even crossing out words in red not the normal color of the pen. I try to think how it’s relevant or what it’s about then see a T-rex appearing far away while my eyes are still open. For me I see a T-rex in relation to when I attempt to astral travel I get the image of one while I’m freedalking towards the realm but never got to explore it much. I now see the Trex run up towards the screen and smile, buvasi wrote I now see I litterally seen the Trex appear in suit and dance he seems to have a good sence of humor, I thought about a T-rex lighter I had that a T-rex road a Vespa across the moon and thought I don’t need to associate those two type of thing then the T-Rex appears sitting down on a scooter aboub to drive forward then I go back to writting. I wonder what the T-Rex wants to give or reveal to you and see an egg I wonder if they want you o protect it and see a spear float over o a man’s hand being armed to defend the egg. I ask the T-Rex what’s your name and in blurry writting see the name Brian but when seeing writting im expecting it and guese half the time my mind filling in the blank so not as relaiable as I should be because I currupt the image and my mind playing compaired to bein shown what’s known. I then think maybe im done with the scan then think about going back to the beginning then a butterfly appears and poof the Trex bites it, the butterfly had no color just a shape. I think asking basically if there’s ant marking o make the T-Rex identifable and it has face paint lines down the right side of its face over it’s eye and what appears to be hair. I try o re image it and see a task that is facepaint lines that cover the right side of the face and has long hair sticking straight up from the mask even has some like long sticks that are completely suronded by plantlife but see through. Beforbi see the mask I seen the main gorilla apear again and was also with face paint. I think the olors are like a clay red a black and a white. I ask what they ould like me to see to tell you as I end the scan and the Trex turns around and it’s tails end is right at the start of my ight going back and forth then I see the image of a plant eating dinosuar that has a long piece that sticks up on its head and goes backwards it’s not wide and is about as long as the head is wide. I think back because yea fun and I see iveat some berries.

1 Like

Yay, glad I ovthat right too, I just recently met someone who works with him and started to know he notices me and thinking about him myself. I feel ad that I wan a wrp from him like what have I done to earn it plus would I even be able to weild it yet.

1 Like

I definitely trust her and love her truelly. Sounds like she tried to get through to you when you got dizzy. I also can’t hear her yet and have trouble actually feeling her presence I’m not good with senseing the nergy itself just that it’s there unless I focus and ask slash try to know what emotion or how they feel. I once channeled her out loud with my own words being here sounded fem and everything she said I love you even though.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Keep up the amazing work and keep me posted about your growth with her if you will. The dizzy feeling is weird. I think I’ll go back to sleep for now. My forehead hurts now. So night night.

1 Like

Vaynord could you maybe do a tarot pull on love for me?

How about I do something for you in exchange, like do something for your intuition, in exchange for a reading? :slight_smile: I’m sure you’re busy and most likely overwhelmed. So that would be a big thank you on my part, should you decide to give me a reading. :slight_smile:

If u are still doing it, i would love one , for me, a scan pls and a question below.

Question :- will i be able to, set up a successful business, till exactly 5 years from now?

Ifeel free to give a reading Bak for me,

So I start by connecting to your energy though your chosen image and words for your spiritual finger print I get the super typical ghost image, they seem friendly I try to think what color they were and see the pac man image :ghost: in blue and it licks at me, I think I should have let it lick me so I lean forward for that and I didn’t feel a tongue on me but just felt crazy as it went up my face through my face not against it. I try to think who else and get the image o a Trex appear then it has a monacle and holding a Cain bu I think it’s the Trex from the previous scan I just did but he might also be a spirit around you that or he’s just wanting to say hi to you. I ask if he likes your energy he nodded yes and then I ask if he knows you and he nodded no. Tryinbto figure out ibhe can help with the scan or if I should just ask him o politely wait until later to interact cause I’m scanning I decide to befriend him and he seems to accept my offer. So I’ll try to continue I also see a red Minotaur when I think about what spirits are around you it’s polite and seems to be left handed it offered to shake. I ask what it’s relationship with our and see him toss you up with his head and you land on his back and he carries you. I tried asking him a question then his face turns to straight bull then into like a car spinning it’s wheels in place then eventually it changes in a passenger train. I was asking if it helps out with your magic work. I try o think what it’s name is and Monty comes to mind not sure if I filled in the blank randomly. I think what you should do to improve relationship with the ghost and see them like in a circle 4 I believe and an incent burning I tried to think what scent and started to have dragon come to mind then the word apple.

I think what our should avoid and see a foot stomping out a :fire: in what appeared to be heay duty sandals. I think what else o avoid and see a bottle no wording that’s almost completely round at the bottom then goes to a tiny opening and then a dropplets was drank from the white bottle. I think again what is written on the bottle and see the letters XXX on it. So they advice not to do poison work I think. I think how many of the ghost would do work with you magic wise and one of them disapeared this one when I thought about It lt was yellow. I try to see the human image of then and see an older man bald small mustach the top of his head alot father then his face he has a small chin. I asked why doesn’t he work with our and see a I dunno shrug

I’ll o a pull for you sorry I left that out from earlier,

@Goetia_experiences_a. I’d love the help I’m willing to do a reading just let me know what the question is your wanting known, also ibyou want a scan.

@Rishi4 I’ll definitely do it for you a scan and a pull about the buisiness I’ll do a 6 months 2 years then 5byears pull. Just gimme some time to get to it I also have PM’s I haven’t checked yet and I think some of them are older responses

1 Like

Great! I removed all blocks, resistance, cleansed you, specifically your third eye. I opened it up a lot too. I gave you as well, something told me too. I really hope it helped…

I would love to know why the spirits I work with keep pushing me towards this guy we’ll call “CT” and I’ve only met him once, 9 months ago and I still haven’t forgotten him. No matter what I do, they keep telling me I shouldn’t try to forget him. They haven’t said that for anyone else…

Also, Sorry, I don’t know what a scan is–but I would love one!

Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to do this. I really appreciate it, and hope what I did helped/or you later on feel it, if you don’t now.

Thank you ! Are these spirits of the dead People or other entities like gods , angels …? Also , I don’t understand about Minotaur and Trex . Are those some entities like I said or what ? I am sorry , if you don’t mind , I would like to ask you these questions . Thanks in advance for answers . :blush: I will do a reading for you , but if you don’t mind that would take around an half hour . What question would you like to ask ?

Upside-down the world (Ouroboros)
Makes me think that pretty much everything will click ino place for you, just need to actually meet new people also start thinking about the traits and all the little things about your desired mate would have.
I pulled two cards one I just moved up thinking I had a message but not the answer card then pulled world card, the othevis ten of pentacles upside-down (Minotaur) I’m sure it’ll give insight on how to achieve the world’s outcome. I read the meaning page or upside-down world and all it said is basically it’ll take a while to achieve the desired results, which beforbi drew I was trying to get a time line idea down and was thinking 6 months o 1 year but then said just the message from the cards. The 10’s image backs up the concept it could take a little while with there being a labaryth in the background. I tried scanning into the cards a bit and seen a 1 on the world card and a 6 over the Minotaur card like when they interact maybe. So yea I’ma read upside-down ten of pen now. So from what I gather from the card it talked about going through a change and it being a blessing having started anew so makes me think sonthing is going to change for you and will allow you the blessing the fresh start offers.
Trust in the concept of the Mother, I also had Aphrodites name come to mind earlier when I wondered who my mom’s boyfriend’s spirits would be just throwing that out there because mother concept. I did say a nice TY to her for being there and setting then up ogeyher if she did help because they are wonderful together.

So over all a change causeing a new start in some fashion which seemed like it gets the ball rolling to meet the new person which I believe will be about the same amount of time it takes for the new start to the meeting time or even realized love between both and meet sooner.

1 Like

thank you vaynord

1 Like

I didn’t notice the energy or our influence until I started to read your message I tried to see what it was given from you and seen a elephant with ornamental tusk end pouches on it.

So I gevthe feeling you should just go with it I scanned thebide of you just going with it seen two people him beinbon the right and they kissed or at least started to the one on the left which I believe was supposed to represent you turned into a dragon the moment they were about to kiss type of thing

Btw a scan is just feeling the person’s energy and the Infkuences sound them and receiving images or more info obthe sorts about the person

I started scan again and seen a flying animal seems furry or even possible a giant fly and someone ontop of it with a spear I get an image ovthe women wearing a helmet with wings and white fancy closes reminding me of a a valkyrie or Cassandra from soul Calibur the clothing reminding me of her nobthe helm or face.
I think of which one of the Goetia spirits you need to re aquaint with or meet and then a man with a long face wearing armor riding a crocodile I then he a seperate image of a monkey. I tried to ask how many legions he has and I think my head guessed and filled in the number but I got the words 43 come to mind.
I tried asking Paimon if you should go after that person and without getting an image of him just a blurry outline seen it nod yes. I asked what will happen if you were to go after that person seen whobi assume is you sitting in a large chair my view from over head and seen riches on your right side above head on the chair and then a clover 4 leaf going over your head leaving a green trail representing luck would one to you besides currency so kinds like the spirits are adament about rewarding you if you do as instructed and contact this other CT or what ever his name actually is.
So i definitely recommend doing as instructed and contacting this person and just telling him so yea my spirit guides wanted me reconnect exc just assuming honesty goes a long way and if he’s not down with spirits wouldn’t probably be worth your time to interact with. But I also get the idea he could just be like a important persons re incarnation.

I’m curious what you gave me that you spoke to me I think it’ll help me if you tell me I’ll probably embrace it more knowing what I was that you passed on the wisdom of.

Did a card draw for general message for you go the upside-down the chariot centaur

I’ma just post the whole meaning page of it because it seems so directly related to what you spoke of.
When this card is reversed, it suggests that you may balk when you know you need to pick up the reins and take responsibility for setting your life in motion.

You know you could instigate change, but you haven’t yet chosen to move toward it. You may be holding back for what feels like good reasons, but nothing is actually being imposed upon you; you do have other options. Own your own inner resistance instead of blaming circumstances

1 Like