Giving Tarot readings (closed)

Yea I can pull a card or two word your questions wisely,

Sorta trippy about the dream have you made and enemies or recanted on any ties

1 Like

What’s the deal with these bloody dreams?

Not “enemies” persay but I have some bothersome coworkers I keep pushing away from my energy…

From what I gather someone asked you for help or sonthing of that nature and you turned them down, could have been a potential hiree. I drew the Queen of cups.

1 Like

I was thinking if you would be ok on your own if it would subside type thing and the queen o wands fell out “Lilith” which means yes you should seek help from a higher power maybe even Lilith herself.

2 Likes

I’ll do that! Thanks for shedding some light on this!

1 Like

Interesting thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Vaynord please dont mind to give a scan for me because i am sure that i saw someone walikng in my house even though everyone was asleep in the morning and my brother said he though i was in back of him in the bedroom even though i was in the hall.I am sure there is something i just wanna know what intentions it has on me cuz i dont wanna banish a entity that is trying to help
The figure i saw was looking physical and nearly 5’10 walking through the doorway i though it was mom but she was asleep, i asked her too.

It all started to happen from when i did the evoking godself or patron entity ritual by @C.Kendall on this forum of what i think
After that ritual also i am able to manifest my desires and they are happening weirdly right.
Do you think any connection with that?

is offer still open?

@Mickie_mouse To answer you… sorry to say but no. The thread is not active because the original poster is suspended.

The person who posted the thread cannot give readings because they are suspended. You can see a posters status by clicking on their name/avatar.

Just keep your eyes open for newer active threads offering readings and don’t bother with a thread if the persons name says banned or suspended.

Threads offering readings pop up all the time here so you’ll surely be able to get your reading soon just go to one of the newer active threads and ask on one of them.

@DarkestKnight can you close off this thread so it doesn’t get more requests while the op is suspended? I added the closed to the thread topic title as a temporary fix in case you don’t want to lock it or whatever you do to close a thread if the ops only temporarily suspended.

Op if you return after your suspension is lifted just ask a regular, leader or moderator to remove the (closed) to let people know they can get readings again.

2 Likes

The user is permanently banned as far as I know and won’t be back. Thanks for the flag :grinning:

1 Like