Giving out a few readings

See a sky with with many stars an lighting a rock canyon a women sit on a rock ledge staring at the sky wishfuly. tears flowing down her face many wish but not a falling star there is a souring feel in the heart but she still hopeful dispite how much pain it give her I try to comfort her by putting my hand her shoulder then it hit me like a wave to love something fully without restraint that which is unbreakable she glances at me briefly then returns to staring at the night sky there childishness in this. That lot to take in
You need to rest your soul for bit. You must remind yourself what kind of person you are your worth and your power. The scars run deep. The king of chalice ,page of wands are good signs in the future regarding love. And feedback is appreciated I feel kind weird after this one.

1 Like

yes,thank you very much.

1 Like

Can i have one general?

Can i have one too :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , if it’s ok for you , i would like to ask to which spirits/current do i need to work with right now ?

Thank you. So far I have been very unlucky in love

If available I would like one regarding my current path/spirit work and any issues between us, hints, clues anything?

Hi, may i ask for a reading? I feel a lot of spiritual connections, if you could help me clarify all this, thank you

I find this question to be very difficult. I feel like it harmful to a person spiritual progression cards talk about a change into something new closer to yourself and emotions your path is not wrong but your approach to it needs correcting. you should think of the good in your life but cards speak of the possible turmoil in your life that my causing life lose its luster and your a perspective on it to become grim. look to your dream and nightmare because they hold real power over your reality.

See a watercolor painted field with trees in the back round and peacock walking back and forth it seem to be considering something important and can’t find the time to do much else.

You hit milestone or victory has been achieved to some extent more so with working with the mind rather then physical. You might want to take time to heal and re center yourself and look to find peace. there a level of awareness that must be mindful but it important that look in inward before outward. Understanding how everything fall in to place and look at your problem from a different angle will make your path forward much clearer to you.

I see a man picking berries from bushes unaware of the fact that there is hole in his bag so the berries roll on the grass floor with man pick oblivious to his surrounding. I see the moon night has fallen and I see the man desperate tired just wishing to go somewhere anywhere the not here seem if he will die becuse this single goal is what fuels him but will put in grave before gets anywhere as he neglected all other aspects of life.

Ask so what kind connection do have to the path you have chosen how does make feel there is coldness in your thought and that want go all in. Structure and control seem to be important. The card simple ask you to experience life as it is understand your strength and judgment. Diffcult question your better suit to answer it then me as this is personal. look to your inner self.

I only see something fly over head in circles over a very dense forest.

the cards speak importance of change in this case circumstance of fate it important that stay focused on your goals your must be clear and unwavering hold on to composure in these transitions and know that it will pass also the cards say its about time you slay your demons and unearth the beauty that lay underneath your working hard but moderation is key make balance one of focal points look at things that my need your attention. lasty important that don’t overwhelm yourself understand your limits and use your time wisely balancing the physical and the spiritual should be goal for the future. Any feedback is appreciated

1 Like

Exactly what I’m going trough thanks a lot :hugs:

1 Like

All see is black spider white eye sitting on someone finger very small and very detailed.

The cards say you should try working more with the collective unconscious To reveal thing to you that you may not be aware of in yourself or in your surroundings. Understanding your strengths seem to be imporant. Your should work finding balance in your life many compromises need to be made especially in relationships to make sure needs are being met. Balancing your workload and making sure your not Overexerting seem to key for the future as the cards warn of your own undoing by your hand.

I see a huge eye beautifully colored with a rainbow
First it appear to belong to a elephant then a spider
Then see a image of fall trees the whole place is covered in orange my vision follows a tree up to the top of it reach in the dim blue sky I see not the moon but a planet but can’t tell which on it is.

The cards tell me that there something in your life you need to walk away from and that energy is better spent elsewhere. Spiritually it might be good idea to get in touch with some of your past lives as some of your present issues might stem from the past cards point toward problems regarding emotional blockage in some areas. Focus should be to get more in touch with intuition to predict the future in order speed up your own growth opportunities will come but must very much prepared.

1 Like

I’m standing in the sky storm clouds rushing pass my feet as they move. There a have heavy feeling in the heart and the Yearning for something more something better.

You seem to be struggling with relationship especially ones that go against your true nature.
If want the cycle of pain and victimization to stop then must take responsibility in the situation you find yourself in. Spiritual there mid-point that you might be approaching that may ask more of once you realize what must be done. The cards say you should walk away. let it all go look for peace cut away all the disrupt it manifestation.

1 Like

I see a nothing but black then white strings materialize can’t tell if it A bridge or strings from an instrument. The see a finger with holding a the kind of seed on the index. I feel need to rekindle pleasures had in in youth.passion once loss be reignited.

Cards tell me this might be a important stage in your life towards the path of Success but feel your taking a huge gamble in your Approach the cards say that you might fumble due to factors that may not be aware of might be good idea to seek aid or advice from other to get different perspective on your current situation. For the future its hit or miss but it entirely depends on how you work with other

I would like a reading about my way of advertising my brand, I wanna know is my original idea a good idea to go about that could be successful