Giving out a few readings

If you’re still available, I would like one, too. :slight_smile: just a general one!

True, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much appreciated

1 Like

hello.any free spot?

after the run still in the zone keep dying tho will finish the rest once I die again

I would like one please about love life. I am single with no specific guy in mind. Thank you

Can i have one ?

I have a question tho, for my spiritual path,the one i do right now it is right or theres something wrong about it ?

See large landscape want to say it a island but I didn’t get a full view. There was Japanese like shrine stand at the edge of a forest the Stood on top of a cliff overlooking a beach and great sea other buildings stood on other hill with similar Japanese Aesthetic I felt serene as I walked around there was a level of inner peace from within and much care has been taken to maintain that peace. Pulling card the Chariot and strength is good sign of your accomplishments and ability to endure tough times
Your mind seem to be a the right direction for growth. But it about time light a new spark of inspiration one channel through your emotions something that burn with passion. Any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

May I please have a reading from a spirit as well?
Thank you so much!

Would like a reading about my current path and how I can resolve whether or not I m, right or wrong about it, and in what way.

I see Mountain peaks that come full circle in my view a blue starry sky at the center lay a place covered in shadow cant make out what is but right above sit a moon brightly lit with ray falling on the shadowy shape in vain. There was a great silence here not a single sound it felt like in space or something. I See the contemplation of relationships the intermingling of energies for better or worse.
The energy of leader is needed here inspiring other under your banner will prove useful how you go about it is up to you. But feel as someone is laughing or smile at you a challenge maybe. look to the path less travaled the challenge of the unknown only your skill to guide you. utilizing your full skillset
Take on what you deem impossible.

1 Like

I see place of pure white to floor to ceiling all the sit is wood bench with a person sitting in it face looking at the ground behind them sits a tree with red leaf shoot out in every direction of its branch the space changes and color brought seem area is a garden but before can take in the surrounding. It goes back to the white landscape
Leave behind what I previously describe. It switchs between the two landscapes with the person venturing to part of the garden be for finding themselves on a bench each time. Something about feel inviting like new opportunity that been given much thought. The feelingof hope and the path towards a milestone. Don’t let passions lose its luster might be good time to reconnect with your self give yourself the rest to need if your tired. Lasty there might be a bit of randomness thrown your way and may catch you offguard look for the signs avoid any hindrance that my get in your way.

1 Like

Thanks for offering Jonny! I would like one please

Would love one thanks spiritual one

It makes a lot of sense. Thank you very much :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you!! It definitely resonates with me and makes sense.
Thanks for your time and help❣️

1 Like

Could I have a general one if possible please!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Does spirit who is around me,have any message?Thanks in advance@Jonny_somthing

Feel a lose of something important and feeling of wanting something to last a bit longer. There’s the alluring feeling of being in a sweet dream and the conflicts that reality brings. The reality that live in need a different perspective there should be ebb and flow to your movement that compliment your strength and weakness nothing should be held back but everything has it use so be mindful of this.

1 Like