Giving my copy of Necromantic Sorcery by dante abiel away

As the title says I’m giving this book away, I live in the UK and can meet up in person if anyone is interested but i can do international shipping if needed.

2 Likes

I did the exact same thing with that joke of a necromantic grimoire. I was just going to throw it in the trash can but decided to give it away to a bookstore.

5 Likes

May I ask what’s so wrong about this grimoire?

Hi there!

Usual common sense should also be applied from anyone meeting another person from online, being a member on here is no guarantee of anything.

6 Likes

@ReyCuervobecause its utter crap. It’s not a true grimoire of the necromantic arts. It’s just an edgy goth kid trying to look brutal. One of Dante’s “rituals” is “cut off your parent’s heads and with the blood draw the angel of death’s sigil on your dead dad’s forehead” (no joke, thats literally in there). It’s crap. And I was upset I paid for a trash book thinking it was a legit grimoire. News flash, it’s not. Its the worst book I’ve ever had the misfortune of stumbling across by a supposed occultist. Did I mention that it’s crap?

7 Likes

So edgy! I’m sure the kid is proud of himself jajaja

2 Likes

With the work im doing there is no need for the book for a good few decades i can just buy a new one later plus Azreal and Lucifer don’t work together very will conflict of interest if you will.

1 Like

Any personal advice of how to give it to someone who can use it. Would be appreciated.

I know that at least the main sigil, azreals work in a normal evocation to summon him but i have very little need for necromantic entities of any kind at the moment as for the next 5 to 15 plus year ill be working with Lucifer and Abbadon over the coming years.

I’m a necromancer. I work exclusively with spirits of the dead. I’m always looking for any books on the necromantic arts. If a book claims to be a necromantic grimoire I will read it. I don’t care who wrote or if its an actual grimoire or not. I’ll read it because of what it claims to be. Sadly this one fell short of my expectations. Very short. It fell off the very top of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

5 Likes

@LadyJade is there some books that you would recommend? In case there are anyone interested in getting into necromancy.

@4hmagm yes definitely. My best recommendation is Walking the Twilight Path, a Gothic Book of The Dead by Michelle Belanger. This book is not a grimoire and it’s not witchcraft, what it is is mental therapy for working with the dead. Even though its not a grimoire so to speak this book can really help prepare someone for practicing the necromantic arts. Michelle Belanger is known for her books on psychic vampirism and necromantic research. She’s the authority on psychic vampirism in the vampire community. Her Twilight book is an in depth historical record of the necromantic arts and is full of exercises that help practioners overcome the fear of death. In my opinion it really is the best book to prepare one for necromantic witchcraft. For legit Necromantic grimoires I’d reccomend the Necromantic Rutual Book by leilah Wendell. Though I doubt you can ever find a copy of it anywhere. If you want it you’ll most likely have to settle for a pdf copy. Leilah Wendell is very known for her necromantic witchcraft, but what she is most known for is literally being in love with Azrael the angel of death. Years ago she turned her house into a museum of the dead called the house of death in New Orleans. Since I’m from New Orleans myself I visited it a few times and saw Leilah’s life size azrael statue face to face. It was staggering to stand in front of it. Other than her ritual book she’s written several books of poetry professing her love to Azrael. I relate to her so much since I myself share her passion for a deity. I’m in love with the necromantic spirit Qayin the way she is in love with Azrael. I look up to her in my own necromantic practice for this reason. I’m rambling at this point but that is two books I highly recommend, I could reccomend others but honestly those are the best place to start imo. I also recommend the witch’s book of the dead by Christian Day. Though I am not a huge fan of Christian Day, mostly because of the shit that’s happened between him and Laurie Bruno, I still have a good amount of respect for him for being a good portion of things I’ve incorporated into my own practice. Christian Day is the owner of the Hex witch shops. I grew up on his New Orleans Hex shop and I’m the proud owner of one of his necromantic blades (I paid 500$ for the thing). Sorry for rambling, those are the books I reccomend. Walking the Twilight Path, Michelle Belanger. Necromantic Ritual Book, Leilah Wendell. The Witch’s Book of the Dead, Christian Day. I might be slightly biased because I’m a Cajun witch. Lol. But still those are a good foundation for stepping into the necromantic arts.

6 Likes

I agree that it is extreme for the sake of being extreme when the same can be achieved parents heads intact with most other book.I needed it for one sigil may as well get some use out of it intend of putting it in to a library for someone with no understand to pick it up.

Hmm, if those types of things are actually in that book, I’m thinking it should just be disposed of. Unless someone just wants to add it to their collection type of thing. Seems very dangerous if it got in the wrong hands, know what I mean?

Might want to vet the person that you are giving it to. lol

agreed unskilled for not stable personal will suffer and most likely end in jail if followed although the sigils work for standard evocation if needed. but nothing you cannot get else where, free sigil if needed or collectors mostly.

If you do that and some confused kid finds it, they could fuck their lives up trying to follow the advice… might be best to just stick it on Ebay or Gumtree or whatever, try and make some money.

Do you have that sigil?

4 Likes

Some of the eldest magic formulas were written on skulls but now maybe on goat heads?
S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

1 Like