Giving my copy of Necromantic Sorcery by dante abiel away

As long as i have the book i do its Azreals sigil for context

I’ll give that a try Thanks for the advice

Send it to me lol

Sigil or book?

The sigil

What sigil? Azrael’s sigil? Yes I have it written down in a journal somewhere but I don’t really have any use for it. I don’t particularly work with that spirit. If someone wants to work with Azrael in their witchcraft then they should get Leilah Wendell’s grimoire, not Dante Abiel. Dante reminds me of emo kids from high school, always competing on who’s more hardcore. I do not see Dante Abiel as a real occultist, just a black magic pyramid schemer.

5 Likes

I shall look for it. Sounds interesting

This

3 Likes

But honestly I reccomend books like Walking The Twilight Path by Michelle Belanger, or any “low necromancy” before diving into the necromantic arts.

2 Likes

I’m only trying to hand out a book i have no use for as I will be working with black magick for 15 year minimum.

1 Like

Learn using jades books first. Making a mistake that pisses him off well it’s like shooting a rocket launcher with no idea on which direction the rocket comes out. Bune is a good entity to start with though learn to walk before you run :+1:

1 Like

Oh my dear Dante. Where to begin…

1. That’s not even Azrael’s sigil. :roll_eyes:
  2. Far from an angel? An old man in a purple cloak? Azrael is an archangel silly boy! :roll_eyes:
  3. Angle? Oh I guess he meant angel. I mean, seriously? If you’re going to publish a book and make people pay hundreds of dollars for it, and hype it up as being a “forbidden grimoire of the necromantic arts” at least fix your typos first before publishing it. Lol :roll_eyes:

p.s. did I mention Dante Abiel is a huge joke?

3 Likes

After reading this thread I kind of want to just get the book for a conversation piece tbh.

1 Like

What will the conversation be about? Paper weights?

Wasnt Samael the angle on death?

Teehee

:laughing:

In a sense yes, I have a penchant for collecting random useless things to be honest, old lighters that don’t work anymore but look interesting, flashlights with a neat design but aren’t bright enough to allow you to see across a room, random books that have little to no merit. Just an odd quirk of mine for some reason…

:laughing:

Well regardless I have the cheap version to hand out, yes the discretion is wrong but the sigil well doesn’t bring an old man dressed in purple. just trying to hand it to someone how might need it or want it nothing more. I don’t have an opinion on the book it’s a disposable tool from the day i payed for it so anyone want it.

Thank you for the list of good necromancy books. All I could find personally was Christan Day’s book when I was experimenting so I have been relying on that, some things my grandmother taught me while she was alive and Greek and Roman Necormancy by Daniel Ogden (a scholarly book on the subject as opposed to practice). Keep in mind I was a broke college student at the time and those who were the only two books out of over 100,000 books on religious and anthropological books on occultism, magic and ritual in my school’s library. may just have to revisit that once I am done with my current pathworking.

To help you out with recommending books here, I did find some used copies of the Necromantic Ritual Book on amazon which can be found here

Thank you again

2 Likes