Given the option, would you come back again?

All races?

Not all races have the same bodily functions but I’m staying draconic beings. They eat, shit, and sleep.

1 Like

I meant all races of dragons

Lop pollo would beg to differ lol.
Speaking of the devil.

3 Likes

Dragons were created with such functions. They’re carnivores entities, the food they eat comes out after digestion.

1 Like

What is life? What do you define as life.
Escaping human life to a better life is still life. Living and being conscious to me is life

tenor%20(3)

5 Likes

Escaping life is permanent death. Leaving human is life is just a transition to make life better.
Some people like living a human life like @Lady_Eva and that is fine. That is better for her specifically. What is better for me is transitioning my life and change it to be better just like her. Just in a different way

And what is this better life you are talking about.A life in astral plane ? Because you wont take a shit or you wont have to shower ?

But we dont have to banter here you can pm me, I am just asking why at this point.

2 Likes

Tbf you don’t know what’s a better life for you when you have no recollection of anything besides this life lol. Atm you’re technically just lying to yourself and hoping what you think is a better life actually is one lol.
Lady Eva is living a human life and making the best of it so she knows this is a good life for her lol.

4 Likes

Yes

If I felt like it. I would use a descent method, and embody a host.

I’ve read from accounts of ppl undergoing hypnosis that reincarnation or being born is alot more traumatic than actually dying.

I’m not for sure though but I think I’ve had a dream of that happening against my will and it felt like it was the sensation of being forced into 1”x1”x1” box of pure light.

I personally would not do so by choice, and those who are still being forced into reincarnation; I feel, are under a type of ascension censorship.

I maybe wrong, but it certainly feels right to me.

6 Likes

Meh. I don’t know what the fuck is out there. So, maybe?

If there is a chance to act as an explorer/cartographer, I don’t think I would ever come back. If I can find any other place where my services as storyteller are valued in some capacity, I don’t think I would ever come back. If there is enough to discover-progress-fight for, then I WILL NOT come back.

But even as a kid I didn’t find anything interesting in chilling out on a cloud playing the harp. Angels probably don’t have metal anyway, so fuck the clouds.

1 Like

Angels are metal as fuck, but I get the anti-Christian reference :wink:

3 Likes

I am on a knife edge with this one…I was told this was my last time on this plain, I have another link to a soul and we’ve done multiple life times together and continue to reincarnate together…this was achieved via some in-depth workings.

Recently my abilities changed and I kinda wanna see where this is going…but guess it depends how much havoc I can cause elsewhere :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be back in a few hundred years best case scenario, otherwise might take a few thousand years. I always come back when there’s a reason.

1 Like

I’ve been coming back over and over for the last 5,100 years. There are other planets available, but I keep coming here again and again. I go where I am needed.

Hm, possibly. I actually quite enjoy being human, and the splendors this life has to offer even if it is sometimes flawed.

1 Like

Of course.

This game is so complex.

And beating it with all the initial handicaps is half the fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus if you are half decent all the exp from your other lives tend to carry over, even if its not direct abilities the theory and ideas come.

I would build action figures with thousand plus pieces just to take them a part and customize them again.

My father said Id do nothing harder than that in my life and he was right lol.

During a few evocations I saw the sacredness behind my thousands of creations as a child and magically all mundane tasks that I had in my life had new meaning.

3 Likes