Given the option, would you come back again?

So suppose you die, you have been hanging around on different planes for a few hundred years and then you get given the option to reincarnate. But it’s not mandatory. Are you coming back here to have another swing at it?

7 Likes

Nah man. I stay where I am, wherever that is. No more comebacks.

9 Likes

Hell No!!!

7 Likes

Maybe. I mean, if I do decide to come back, it probably won’t be on Earth. But that also depends on how Earth will be at that point.

3 Likes

Hell no to the no no no.

7 Likes

I mean I would if I had a reason, but currently I don’t have a reason so no.

2 Likes

I really like life, I would come back.

3 Likes

Nope I don’t want to be reincarnated

Do I have to be a baby again :worried:

That would be one of the highlights. It’s after 25 when it all starts going down hill…

5 Likes

Excuse me??? :joy:

2 Likes

Oh and after a few hundred years I’d prob be bored enough to come back.

Yep…the years go by lightning quick after 25 and suddenly day drinking isn’t acceptable anymore and you actually have to buy the expensive face creams because the drug store ones aren’t doing shit anymore.

5 Likes

I suggest you to stop talking :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: lol jk

2 Likes

oh please, what self respecting occultist uses creams? Just slit open a virgin and take a bath, or pop the jugular if youre on the go and need a quick shower.

3 Likes

On a serious note, id come back if i had more work to do here after this life.

I would come back.
I don’t think the earth is “a prison” and the ultimate goal is to escape it.
I actually enjoy the world. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But I would come back.

9 Likes

This all of this. This is why I have so many essential oil blends. But you have to watch what you eat and you have to work out twice as hard. Although I just saw a picture of Cher and I want to be her at 73 years old.

3 Likes

I would because I love the Planet, nature, tress and animals. I would save them all if I could so it might take a few goes. I only like a few humans most are in this forum :thinking:

5 Likes

Most likely, although I would enjoy a gap to explore other places first

3 Likes