Given the option, would you come back again?

I go where I am needed. I have come back again and again over time. I am getting tired though.

No.

1 Like

Why are you getting tired

I intend to come right back, and carry on sorting the world out a bit. :man_shrugging:

Few hundred years chilling with floaty-ass mofos who never had to worry about a lost cat or a final notice in their entire existence, then channel warnings to “detach from concern” to newage gullible fools?

No thanks.

I’ll make them kick me out if I ever end up there. :fu:

Magick is for fixing one’s life, not escaping it, is my POV. :thinking:

22 Likes

Here’s a kicker: we may not reincarnate on this particular planet or plane for that matter. Could be an interesting result choosing to reincarnate over not

3 Likes

Ugh I have 2 more lifetimes to go down here. I do want to bust my ass and make sure this go around is my last. I wont come down here again.

1 Like

You have no idea how utterly stubborn, unpleasant, and unreasonable I can be, when I want something. :wink:

8 Likes

I feel every word of your post.
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers

5 Likes

No, aint no fucking way i’m gonna comeback, i have my own plans in the astral realm.

I’ll be back

1 Like

I’d only come back by rematerializing and keeping my knowledge and powers, NOT as a baby.

1 Like

Definitely not coming back to earth. What is 80+ years of diseases, forced bathroom usage, forced/ binding to parents, physical body maintenance and other things like it going to do for me. No if I do come back, it will be as an alien. I do not care about this place at all and definitely would not want to return.

Why would I want to lose all my memories just to be thrust into a body where i am then bound to two people for the next 18 or so years?

A higher vibrational and dimensional alien species for me would be much better. One that does not have to use the bathroom, waste time brushing teeth, taking showers, and all the other mundane and monotonous tasks that are then forced upon us because of the physical human bodies

1 Like

Damn, you REALLY have a problem with toilets. You good? Any traumatic toilet experiences? Its okay, we all have been there.

11 Likes

As a draconic being i hate being forced into doing things. Especially being forced to use the bathroom

1 Like

I mean, you could just let it slip. It is frowned upon in most societies, but…

1 Like

Well it is forcibly coming out

I like how some people are like “I don’t want to deal with this and this” lol but you get a new set of problems to deal with too which you might be saying this exact thing about that one day lol

2 Likes

No thanks.

On another planet perhaps as another species but not as a human on earth.

Same

1 Like

Dragons shit too lol just not in toilets.

1 Like