Gifts for a djinn with incubus similarities

1. Djinn are not Incubi and hold little similarities. Whoever told you this is not familiar with these class of spirits.

2. DO NOT invoke a djinn, especially if you have little to no relationship with them because they will take advantage and will be more inclined to do more harm then good (especially if they were entrapped in a object under not so good circumstances).

3. If you want a solid relationship with the djinn in the ring I would unbind him from the object. If the binding was consented it would have been a mutual agreement between those two parties. Due to the fact that the djinn was bound to the item from a different individual, it wouldn’t be right for them to stay bound because it isn’t something that is taken lightly with these class of spirits and it takes complete trust for most of them to agree to it. However, if you do want to get to the point where you would like to consensually rebind the djinn in the future I would highly encourage it and I think that you doing it on your own terms with the djinn is more personal and meaningful.

4. If you decide to take this course of action you will probably gain a lot of respect and they will probably stick around. However, under the circumstance that they were forcefully bound I would take protective measures just in case because they might have a lot of pent up aggression due to their view of being used and not having any sense of control over their life.

5. If you do end up freeing the djinn from the ring and want to establish a strong relationship with them, there are many things that they do enjoy when it comes to offerings. They love wine, red meat, tobacco, hot spices, and blood. They also tend to have a soft spot for music but you would have to ask them for their preferences (from my experience, a lot of them love various forms of folk music). They also love dancing but they tend to like to convey that in dreams.

6. You can communicate with your djinn in a few different ways. You can perform etheric or astral projection allowing you to interact with them just as vividly as you would if they had a human vessel on the physical plane (if you are fairly new to projection you will have to work on your senses to get to that point). You also have lucid dreaming where they can appear to you in your dreams and can interact with you that way. You can also interact with them through opening your chakras (especially the third eye). This method isn’t as vivid from a visual standpoint but touch and audio can be reached with practice.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. I hope it was insightful.

Note: You can offer food and they can consume the energy from it! While it visibly might not look eaten there are usually minor changes within the food or beverage. There have been times with drinks where it became completely flat when it had much more time to get to that point normally.

10 Likes

So he was bond to a ring by a witch (7th gen in a coven) and from what it says is this

Also I wouldn’t do anything to make him upset. I’m hoping to buy gifts for him that may hopefully show my intensions.
Ik djinn love lavender from what I heard and I’m gonna try to go by a spiritual positive point of view and get him a charging Crystal to help him over night.
I’m planning to get to know him before asking for anything.
So with unbinding how is that done?
Also it seemed the witch I talked to was saying he wanted a new master which I wouldn’t say I would be a master but a care giver or a loving companion.

1 Like

Ofc I’m not wanting it to be a master/ servant relationship
Tbh I kinda want it to be a romantic relationship but we help each other out when we can.
And with the gifts I asked in my post I’m a spoiler when it comes to being in a relationship

1 Like

I’m sure that you weren’t intending that by what you were saying but I wanted to cover my bases just in case. I truly wish you luck and the best with your relationship with this spirit and I’m sure he will enjoy the things you plan on giving him! (:

2 Likes

Thank you for your help and you seem very knowledgeable :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Gillian_Perdue I actually removed 2 of the screenies, if sellers see stuff like that it creates temptation to spam us by posting as a customer. :thinking:

I know that may seem weird but we have to be very careful, spammers look for any weak spot or advantage to get their stuff foisted upon us all. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok my bad

You need to ask the seller what he likes etc. Did she not give you any info about him?

She told me he has no likes and no dislikes

Sometimes you’ll find that if the being is legitimate, a lot of what the seller says is inaccurate, either because the being didn’t reveal such to them for personal reasons or because the seller strictly follows that DA, WA, GA mumbo that murks things up.

1 Like

Da, was , ga???

He means Dark arts, white arts etc.
First example a demon is considered dark arts, can hurt you if it wants to, Angel’s are considered white arts, and cant hurt you.
In truth you cant call something dark or white art, even an angel can drive someone to madness or hurt someone. It’s just basically bullshit, people use to try and stick spirits into little boxes to make themselves feel better or safer.
If you want, try posting a picture of your ring with the djinn, some people can scan it and see if you have an actual djinn and perhaps try and pick up if it was bound forcibly, etc.
Did I get the art thing right @anon48079295?

2 Likes

I am wearing the ring always haven’t taken it off ( besides when I needed to take a shower) I’m I tried to get him to respond to me last night after saying the chant I needed to do. The prior owner said it’ll take a week for him to be comfortable with me.
Also idk any info on what art he is within.

Here is a better pic

1 Like

The art stuff is bullshit, ignore it. All entities and spirits have free will, they can do whatever they want.
Also do you have the senses to hear and see spirits? If not perhaps work on those. Also practice meditation, you get into a deep enough state, you will be able to hear him alot better and receive visions.
@Harith @anon48079295 can you two awesome people come scan this young ladies ring and see if the Djinn is attached to it? And if it’s there willingly?

1 Like

Yes I do have abilities.
I can tell where a spirit is in the room and what gender or kinda of spirit it is.
Communication is a little sloppy. I can understand what they are trying to say if they give me visions/ show themselves to me or through their energy.
I’m also sensitive when they tough me
With him tho when I first put the ring on the necklace and put it on I felt a tipsy dizziness. Also the ring would go warm and cold.

1 Like

Yeah pretty much WA and DA as nonsense, most of not all beings are “GA” as for the ring, would have to give me a moment just got off work.

1 Like

Perhaps when he’s comfortable with you, try automatic writing and ask him to speak what he’ll have you write?
Automatic writing and working in your hearing will help get your communication skills up to par with the rest of your skills.

Ok no prob. Thank you for helping me out​:yum::grin:

1 Like