Ghost tarot 3 card readings closed

I wanted to kick off Spooky Season with 3 card readings with My Ghost Tarot Deck.

I will take requests until I get bored with this deck. Keep an eye out on the title when it says closed that is it.

I will not accept DM request, you have to comment below for a ready.

I am also doing these at my leisure and do a have a minor surgery coming up. So the wait time can been a little long once that day comes.

I will have loads of free time before that. I have a small waiting list now and they are already added to the list below.

3 Likes

Can i have a general reading? I got it from you before which was a single card pull. Thank you in advance :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Angelb1083, I am a bit confused, are the reading still open or closed ?

1 Like

If you’re ever accepting requests again, I want a general reading on my physical illness.

1 Like

I would like a reading on anything I might need to know to best succeed in an area of study I’m beginning soon. My motives behind this have to do with breaking down barriers, in a knowledge is power sense, but also with breaking down a barrier for myself since it’s the kind of subject I’ve struggled with in the past as well.

I suppose I’d most like to know about overcoming challenges I might face with this.

Thank you

1 Like

Just a general scan

1 Like

Can I change my general question once it reaches my turn?

My girlfriend and I will be engaged soon. We are looking to buy a house, however it is not exactly the cheapest in our country (Singapore). My question will be our financial situation :grin:

Thank you so much in advance :pray:

1 Like

What reading would you like? If you made a request it got lost on the last thread.

1 Like

Hey :wave: @Angelb1083

I want to know if the angels of omnipotence I tasked are working on my cases.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hello, if this thread not already closed, I would like advice on my magick progress, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @Angelb1083 the thread doesn’t write closed!!! Is it open yet?

1 Like

Yea I just made ir so it will be open for a little bit

1 Like

Then i am in waiting list too🤗

1 Like

You could do a lottery draw for just three readings in case twenty people ask for those.

What would you like to ask?

Hiya i would like one

Thanks @Angelb1083
Am i in good relationship with Lucifer by using pathworking method?

1 Like

Hi i want to know if magickal oil for lucid dream i made will grant me lucid dream effortlessly. Thanks you

Angelb if it’s still open. Consider me as well

I got everyone down above this consent. I willl take 5 more reading and then it will be closed until I work through the list.