Ghost tarot 3 card readings closed

Hey @Angelb1083
I would love a reading but only if I can DM you question
?

You’ll have to find someone ale that will do DM readings. My inbox gets too crazy when I allow for DM for readings. I keep my inbox for ritual work for my group rituals, helping people, and for things for the forum. Sorry.

1 Like

All good, thanks anyway;)

I would like a reading please. Thanks

I would love a reading whenever you have the time ~ thank you!

A love reading.

I met this girl named Anjali, till now no hookup, but whats the situation etc, what to do get her .

I got everyone up to this point. Two mote spots left for the first round.

Can I get a general reading? :slight_smile:

can you pls do me a reading to see what i can expect in the future. thank you for your time

I am closing off the thread for readings right now. Once I get through these I will open it back up.

1 Like

4 cards fell out

Extra card 7 of wands

When others’ passions shake the world, sometimes it is necessary to fight the current? No matter how strong it may be.

9 of chances, wheel fortune, three of wands

9 of chalices

The kindness of the heart is born from the soul, and it looks only to the soul, without paying attention to what is Useless or transitionary.

The Wheel of Fortune: The Spirit of Fate

What is unexpected and fickle. Fate accomplished, each man along the turning of the wheel, between highs and lows, failures, and reverse. Life Surprises are all opportunities.

3 of Wands

There is no great conquest that does not entail the seat of peril.

1 Like

I will try to interpret this. Thank you for the reading!

What I got from it was save up and not act to rash. The market is bad right now.

1 Like

bummer I missed out cause I wasnt paying attention😏

Those are some nice cards @Angelb1083

I can’t add you on. I will be staring back up tomorrow.

My question is about my boyfriend, is it ome sort of karmic lesson or relationship will end up in marriage, what would be the challenges, and how is the health, and any advice for me?

I saw my phone said can’t I meant can let me know you question.

Are you able to do a private reading? I would want one and if it makes it come any faster I can trade and do a gift reading in return.

If you are still taking reading requests than I would love one, please.

I might have to close this one and moved everyone to a new thread. My deck went Mia. I can’t find it anywhere. But you will be on either list😁

1 Like