Ghost Radar Apps

Hi Guys,

Has anyone used ghost radar apps on your mobiles from play store?
I downloaded ghost radar app on my mobile and it throws random words every now and then whi ch doesnt make much sense.Can some one tell me if its legit?
Suggest me any other app which helps me with spirit/ ghost communication.

Iam definitely trying traditional methods though but some technology radar app will be helpful too.

Any suggestions?

3 Likes

They are all fake

9 Likes

@Enchantress_mini

Don’t count on it.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for replying😊

1 Like

I think they work if you channel the energy and push it into your phone

2 Likes

Can you give an example as how can i do that😊

U can use voice recorder its simple. Also a cool thing i found is “Tesla Spirit Radio” u should check it on youtube, its pretty cool

2 Likes

Ty so much for your reply😊.How to use a voice recoder?

I checked tesla radio.Very interesting but how can i be sure its spirits communicating may be they are just radio waves catching up as they are all around us.Have you used it personally?

Just ask the spirits question and tell them to talk in the recorder, this is called “EVP” so u could research on that. The tesla thing isnt radio-ish its like their voice comes in through the coil. But there is something else called “Ghost box” wich uses the radio so the spirit can shift frequencies to make a conversation with you also. I havent tried any of this, so i cant say for certain these stuff works, but if you want you can try it yourself and see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonderful info.will definitely try them.ty😊

1 Like

Yes, apps that pick up on EMF do work, however most spirits do not like EMF devices at all.

2 Likes

Any good app that u can suggest?

Can’t remember which app it was, just go for the highest rated one and experiment.

But do keep in mind most spirits including Demons do not like having an EMF in their face. Just use it for fun and, never during ritual.

1 Like

Lol i was considering doing it though.will not do it doing ritual.ty for replying😊

1 Like

Is there any reason for that? I was wondering if it would be helpful while I work on my astral senses.

1 Like

Eletronics in general are annoying to spirits, because of the EMF’s it gives off.

1 Like

Your better off sitting in meditation imitating your 5 senses internally so you can began to perceive the non-physical.

1 Like

I design EVP and Spirit Box apps - much more complicated that this - in Google store :slightly_smiling_face:

This specific app is random words generator. That’s all there is to it. Absolutely nothing more or less. It doesn’t pick up EMF and the “radar” effect is just graphics work, it’s fake.

In my opinion, it’s pure Pareidolia. If you want more reliable results, look for “Ghost box” apps. Not ghost radar. But to make it work you must understand how EVP communication works. There are tons of videos on Youtube just search and you’ll find lots of them.

When you practice on apps and get good results, I suggest you get a hardware spirit box. The best is called PSB-7 and it’s relatively cheap and very easy to use.

4 Likes

Thats a great info @PrinceX.

Iam definitely looking into these😊.Is there any particular app you have personally used, created and u found to be accurate?

1 Like

Thanks this one is not mine and it’s free, very effective, but you must use it with audio recorder… this app doesn’t have any database banks of words or sentences, it generates noise in specific frequencies close to human voice frequencies :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigbeard.spiritvox.sv1classic&hl=en

This one is my app, it’s also free and you don’t have to use audio recorder with it, but you get better results if you recorded your sessions :

The above apps should give you a very good start :slight_smile: if you need any help with this type of spirit communication, you’re welcome anytime

5 Likes