Getting sick again after calling Lucifer

Hi guys,

I’m really worried. I called Lucifer again on Monday and now I’m having a flue. I really don’t know what is happening. It seems every time I call him lately I get sick. I’m not quite sure how to read that.
It’s a bummer, as I planned to do other spells from the Lucifer and the hidden demons book
Anyone a clue?
Blessings :sparkles:

5 Likes

It might be too soon to worry that these are related: we are changing seasons into Spring and it’s normal for the bugs to start warming up and people to have more flu and colds than at other times when the environment is more dry and less favourable for them.

Twice is coincidence, three times is a pattern.

In the meantime, stay positive and take care of yourself: your system is getting stronger the more bugs it fights, honey and lemon and good sleep build the immune system.
Vitamin D is something we all get deficient in in winter but it activates 3000 genes for immunity, and studies show people on Vit D have fewer, shorter colds (lack of Vit D is what causes SAD, seasonal affective disorder). Vitamin C (hence the lemon) is also proven to reduce colds/flu but up to 2 days, and a spot of magnesium and zinc to keep up your electrolytes isn’t a bad idea.
Keep up your nutrients and I don’t expect you’ll have much more of an issue :slight_smile:

Feel better soon!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words! :pray::pray::pray::pray:
I am doing healing magick by Damon brand which always helps, of course along with my meds
Thank you again!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Did you consider the possibility that our sadistic creator is upset about your contacting Lucifer and is making trouble ? Forgive my suggestion if that idea is not compatible with your belief system.

1 Like

Energy sickness is another possibility, if it only seems to happen when you call specific entities. I would say a single occurrence necessarily indicates that however.

Sometimes when we first work with a new type of energy or entity the energy affects our energy system in a seemingly negative manner. Usually if one takes a break and/or does some grounding for a day or two it subsides.

Sometimes it happens a few times with an energy or entity then it will lesson and then disappear all together.

I used to have this a lot when I could many entities in one period of time, I’d be sick and even throw up for two-three days. Now it rarely happens.

I usually find I feel sick almost right away if something is going to bother me with a sick feeling. I keep odd sleep hours, so I usually don’t assume anything sleep wise unless it’s consistent for a period of time while I’m doing deeper work.

I’ve seen complaints of headache, nausea, vomiting, tiredness and insomnia that could likely be related to sudden introductions to energies.

It makes sense to me sense plants and animals can have the same sort of reactions to changes in the environment.

However I have to agree spring colds are real common, everything starts growing all at once and allergies to things like pollens and grasses can really kick into high gear until we readjust, particularly if we have been mostly indoor for months while it was cold.

7 Likes

Lol I take that as satire I guess? Don’t really apply to that and I worked with Lucifer for years now lol

1 Like

Thank you so much for your answer! Yes some side effects are common, but I know how to differentiate them, as I work many years now with Lucifer and I don’t get any side effects usually from calling this entity.
As mulberry said, 3 times would be a pattern, so if the next time something happens I know that there is something off and I will post here again.
Thank you so much for your comment!
It really helped! :heart:

1 Like

I have heard the same but i came to realize one of these reasons might be a cause.
1.When some spirits come into presence before or around you they cause atmospheric changes around, causing you to feel too hot or too cold.
2.In order to summon some spirits, it might require a lot of energy drainage, and this energy drainage can leave you venerable to astral parasites which can cause diseases.
3.Some summoned spirits require some of your energy, just to maintain their summoned presence, hence again loss of energy can cause you to parasites that cause various diseases.
4. (unlikely you did this) Some spirits when offended by the way you treat them, might bring you diseases as a way to teach you some manners. cough! cough! Goetia Subnock! cough!!!
For me the main reason is either atmospheric changes or drained energy. I advice you to do the Middle Pilar Ritual exercise, Chakra energy restoration and healing rituals, kundalini yoga, etc. If all that does not work, then find assistance from energy or healing spirits like: Angel Raphael, Lord Buer (goetia), etc.

2 Likes

No, not satire. I communicate Lucifer using the same method that you described. The results are tangible and real. Since you mentioned that your feeling ill has happened “every time I call him lately” it reminded me of the issues that I have had when calling him. My side effects were not a physical illness. They were a very heavy and unpleasant mental weight that had the signature of the almighty. It was a negative harassment kind of a feeling. The way I am able to dispel and dismiss the effect is to start bringing up some of the things that the almighty would rather not discuss. If you pee in his wheaties it will spoil his entertainment and he will back off. If you do not feel that your health issues might be caused by this same influence then perhaps they are just a string of coincidences with the change of the weather.

2 Likes

Again, I really do not apply to this idea since it’s rooted in religion and the religion we know is not really old.
Even some anthropologist recognizes Lucifer as a divine being, as being the light itself. So anything else is nonsense to me. Perhaps it is something else in the matrix, that does not like people to call Lucifer, but it’s definitely not “god” or source.
As I said it’s weird, it’s something that happens lately.
Usually when working with Lucifer, I get a lot of energy of the sun, and strangers outside seem fascinated by me as they can feel a spark of the divine.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I will der keep you all updated if it’s happening again. As I said, it’s strange because me and the energy of Lucifer are not complete strangers, I work with it for a few years now.
Perhaps I should not work at this time with the energy, another possibility

1 Like

No, you don’t have to set him aside. just try some energy exercises which might help. @pinksugar Check out this links, they might be very useful to you:

1 Like

Thank you so much !!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like