Getting rid of negative spirits but keep the good ones

I need some help as my gf feels she has 2 diff spirits in her place and the one is a tall, black hooded figure with red eyes and arrives usually at 3am. The other spirit she believes could be her father, so my question is how do you get rid of the bad spirit but not disturb or get rid of the good one. I never have had this situation so just wanted so more advice from this forum.

1 Like

Does she sense it’s bad?

She could do a simple banishing if it’s just a negative type ghost, if the other one is her father, in the banishing spell word it so that the unwanted entity knows to leave, and the father knows to stay. I think I have one somewhere in one of my books, let me look. It’s fairly simple, and doesn’t take many ingredients. Busy at the moment, but I will get to it within a few hours.

1 Like

I can relate because I always keep my helpful spirits and protectors around, haven’t had any nasties lol for awhile, the way I ( hopefully) have accomplished this is thru a different method, but i know I have a spell for your type of situation, I’ll get it to you.

Welcome @Path_of_9 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you very much, I wanted to do a simple banishing spell but wasn’t sure how to approach it so that not to banish the good ones she has around like her father. She has had this negative one for a long time she told me and she just has excepted it as part of life. Since we met iv opened her up to the idea of getting rid of this negative spirit and she has finally asked that I help her with it. She is very open to spirits and deosnt really know how to deal with them properly and take control of situation instead of letting them control it. So iv been trying to help her as much i can.

Yes she gets negative vibe from this dark figure, i beleive she is an empath and very open to spirits and she is not sure how to deal with the bad ones. Nothing physical has happened just uneasy, creepy feeling when he appears.

Intent can go a long way here. When I banish, I mentally establish (and often state out loud) that those spirits working on my behalf are allowed to stay. For example, if there are Family spirits around, I could state that the banishing doesn’t apply to Family or to those spirits assisting my Family. It’s important (to me, anyway) that I don’t just say this, but project that feeling/intent into the banishing that I’m doing.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly, I totally understand what your saying with intent being very important. I told her she has to truly want this spirit gone can’t be on the fence about it or it will not work. Intent is very important with any ritual you perform. See and feel the end result.

1 Like

I wanted to highlight the combo of the intent with the vocalization. Both seemed to play on eachother for me, strengthening the other.

For example, tonight, I was speaking with several Deities about part of my path forwards to help clarify it for myself, get insight, and verify that everything was seeming to match up with the efforts. When finished, I spoke aloud that my Honored Guests (Deities here) and those acting on their behalf for my or my Family’s benefit could stay, that Family acting on my our my Family’s benefit could stay, and that all others must depart. I then used an energy banishing to clear out any ankle-biter or negative spirits. Seems to work for me.

2 Likes

Yes vocalizing your intent surely will help. Thank you for your advice, this is exaclty why I signed up here to get help from other people, much love my friend.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome.

I recently read an article on here that stressed vocalizing for different parts of ritual. It wasn’t until then that I had realized that I had turned inward so much that I had stopped vocalizing and realized that the effects could be enhanced by going back to doing that more often than I do. The post was either a message from Lucifer or King Paimon. I can’t remember which. Should’ve been within the past few weeks.

1 Like

That’s really crazy you mention that cause just other day I thought to myself that I’m not vocalizing as much as I did when I started and wondered if that does impact the outcome of your ritual, vocalizing vs internal, which is better. Def have to check that out.

1 Like

Oh yeah. As soon as I read that one should vocalize more, it was like I realized I’d been making a sort of mistake.