what happens when a demon shows up in a dream and marry you, how to tell if it’s an invitation, a warning, or something else entirely. I’d love to hear how you all read those experiences.
Beyond that, I’m here to learn from people who’ve been at this longer than me, ask questions without judgment, and share what I find along the way. Looking forward to the conversations. I’m still figuring out my own beliefs, so I’m coming in with an open mind.
Depends on if its really a demon or a parasite. Marriage is often symbolic.
I do have a pact with this demon, did for my protection, also have his sigil tattooed. I did have recurrent dreams of marriage.
Welcome @DreamGirl It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.
Also try the search for “spouse” and “spirit spouse”. We have had other members espoused to entities.
I would say it depends on the entity in question and your relationship. Since this is a random that showed up out of nowhere, I’d say banish and cleanse and fix your wards. I you want to reach out to anyone you can, on your own terms.
I don’t think the dream means anything except your own subconscious projection.
