Getting a goetic demon tattood on you , bad idea?

I’m actually gonna get a half sleeve done by a really awesome local artist who specializes in the type of tattoo I want done. It’s gonna be Lucifer holding light with third eye above home with a physic colored hue.

Anyway I can’t help but think about what I should get done for my lower half. I wanted to know if getting a tattoo of a few Goetics would be a bad idea as I’m only a year in if that. Much less my senses aren’t up to par due to not having a warm private space to meditate but it’s starting to warm up so I’ll be hitting that hard again.

I just don’t want to get a sick tattoo of a goetic and it turn out when I open my senses all the way that they don’t like me that much anyway lol. Maybe hold off on that ?

Tattoos just get addicting. King paimon has done a couple of great things for me and he’s the first demon that worked with me and I plan on doing more important work with him as well. Regaurdless of what he thinks of me I might just give him a spot either way.

Tattoos are permanent and I just want to make sure it’s a spirit I’m close with or doesn’t sneer at me or something I guess. Not that it matters if the spirit does like you , as long as they do what you ask but at the same time I wouldn’t get a coworkers name tattood on me , know what I mean ?

Anyway what are your thoughts ? Would you ever get a demon tattood on you ? Would if things go south with your relationship for whatever reason ?

I think that happens a lot less than people think because these spirits know your intentions and are pretty forgiving.

Yes, you are giving them a permanent link to you. Only do this with spirits who have come through for you and saved your ass time and again, who you like on a fundamental level, and who are invested in your success, because it’s a pretty big deal.

Is my opinion, fwiw. :smiley:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva do you think there’s much difference between getting a goetic description rather than a sigil ?

Like I said I’ll probably hold of for awhile as it is but I heard if you get a sigil its almost like a permanent current of their energy. I would never do the sigil.

I was gonna go for a the artwork because that’s more of an honoring thing than permanently invoking their energy lol.

Idols (likenesses) are a very strong link though, I think that was covered here:

I made a deal to get a goetic sigil tattooed on my forearm once they come through with what I asked for.

I think it’s a good idea, especially if you asked for something difficult to attain.

I got Lucifer’s sigil tattooed my left arm about two months ago. It was a risky move but I discussed it with him first and he agreed.

Personally I don’t think you should do it without the demon’s permission, because you’re basically forcing a physical link with them for the rest of your life. So if your senses aren’t open and you can’t get an answer, then personally I wouldn’t do it But if you have a way of getting an answer from them, then if they agree then go right on ahead if that’s what you want to do.

I recognize I took a bit of a risk, but I’m glad I did it as well. It’s deepened my relationship with Lucifer. There’s one other spirit I’m thinking of doing this for (not a demon) but that’s yet to be determined.

2 Likes