Getting a goetic demon tattood on you , bad idea?

How so? Most of the offices the spirits are assigned to are wrong anyways or overlap to such a degree that if you follow the normal goetia, if you evoked one you evoked all. The fourth power of the sphinx is a psychological concept, how well read are you in quantum physics? Other people watching you makes the outcome of anything less likely… thus keep quiet about it so no one can interfere. It is about the power of the spoken word, it prevents you from doubting your own abilities etc…The key to successful magick is being specific and vague at the same time, carrying a tattoo of a spirit gives the spirit a gateway and physical anchor that you otherwise would have to produce for you spell to be successful on all three levels. Evocations of demons by most practitioners usually only affects level 2 and 3 which makes the spell take a lot of time.

That may all well be. It’s just that I would feel uncomfortable if people would identify myself as a mahickian without my knowledge. They could use that knowledge to their advantage and you know it. This gives them an edge over you - it’s like you announce loudly: I AM WORKING WITH BELIAL!!! so everyone can hear it.
There also still exist people like atheists and religious nuts who would condemn you or think you are crazy. Maybe a co-worker asks what that sigil means. Do you really want to explain “this is the sigil of my pet demon” so that guy and the whole office laughs at you? Well I don’t. I keep quiet. This has seemed prudent for a long time and never failed my. Fourth power of Sphinxy is silence, this is quite obvious.

Well, one can choose to get it placed somewhere that is normally covered by clothing. If not, there are sleeves you can put on to hide tattoos, as well as tattoo cover-up (like foundation, except with better concealing power).

When people ask me about my necklace, which is the sigil of King Paimon, I just tell them that it’s a symbol of inspiration and personal empowerment. It’s not always necessary to straight up be like, “Ah yes, ever heard of the Goetia?” unless someone is genuine and you trust in telling them about yourself like that.

In my experience, when people are close to you for a long time, they will know something is different about you. It will slip eventually, unless you are the type who can easily project a clean-cut image at all times.

I felt it was King Viné

131615616_463876554599584_6713011870136864924_n

2 Likes