GET Free Familiars!(SEATS LIMITED)

forgive my ignorance … what could a familiar do for me?

1 Like

Depends on what you want.
I have given familiar that can

• Help with curses
• Useful to travel to different realms
• Can protect and teach magick
• Heal from minor injuries

3 Likes

The delivery for familiars for @Maxwell and @anon84896414 has just been finished.

2 Likes

I’m interested!!

1 Like

Thank you

i wud like to have one :grinning:

1 Like

I would be grateful for any famillar who want to be with me, and can help me with my clairs

Hello @MorpheusDarkson! I can see i was late -again- to your offer :persevere:
Is there any chance that you will open it again the next days?

I may do that. It honestly depends if my schedule is free.

1 Like

That’s great initiation of yours anyways!
Be blessed!

Is this still open?

Text me.

I would like one please

I got a parasite instead of a familiar, who had 5 other parasites accompanying them. They attacked me gradually, and I was taken down to a very low level because of them.

Let’s be more careful.

3 Likes

Those who got familiars please check them to make sure they are indeed what they should be. I’m sure some of them are authentic some can be fakes. Please make sure they are what you needed.

5 Likes

In order to make sure mix ups dont happen I will be utilizing a consecrated altar to project and will be using flames of Lucifer to help bind actual beings.

5 Likes

Wow
I am too late? . Can I get one please ?

Maybe try a plane that’s not the collective unconscious where thoughtforms reside rather than ‘real’ entities. Though there’s also the ritual space like the astral temple to ward out thoughtforms.

3 Likes

Indeed it was helpful advice. The issues were not that. I did went to the realms themselves but for Max it seems the entity Yahweh gave to me wasn’t a legit one for whatever reason. @anon84896414 got a angel from the same place same time but his is legit according to him and many psychics I asked for advice. I also had a situation during my first attempt where I got a elf. That was due to me not asking for help in a foreign realm by calling on its king.

3 Likes

@MorpheusDarkson I want to thank you, the entity you have united me with is very beautiful. I see why you are a treasured member on this forum, as I type this there is a lightness in my chest, and quivering all over.

You are truely gifted, continue being blessed my friend

5 Likes