GET Free Familiars!(SEATS LIMITED)

So I recently discovered I could grant familiars to other mages. I know how they work so instead of a familiar who is forcibly bound to you I will go and astral project to your desired realm and get you a willing entity to bind you with. If desired they can be your fylgja or true familiar or can be a companion. I will make sure they are not maligned. All I ask of you is that you get me a written and video testimony of your familiar. I hope to hear from you all soon.

M.O.D

13 Likes

Could you actually find a unicorn? Because I would love a horse here one day soon…

5 Likes

I would like one

2 Likes

How many spots do you have?

Ofcourse. Inbox me your name and requirments and it should be done.

2 Likes

5 spots actually. Since astral projection is not hard for me I can get them by 6 hours.

2 Likes

Ofcourse. Send me your details,picture and requirments.

2 Likes

Can I get one?

2 Likes

Could i have one?

1 Like

I’m in if your still offering. Trade familiar for familiar?

Send the details.

1 Like

Send details

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Can i have one

Not asking for a seat, but this sounds fun :slight_smile: good luck and stuff

1 Like

Thank you. I’m currently trying to get some of the clients familiars a this very moment.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Me, please

1 Like

I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again. I respect everything you do for the community :100: :fire:

I’m not really interested right now. Maybe if you advertise for one of these in the future again I’ll be down :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I have already given @Angelb1083 @Nostre and @Brand_New their familiars and will be doing the others soon. I am always happy to see others gain power.

6 Likes