Get an ex back: a combination of rituals

So I want my ex (husband) back who is now in a new relationship. In order to reconcile and get him back, I‘ve come up with a number of spells, evocations and rituals to aid me in this. Here is my plan:

• I evoked Dantalion to change / influence his mind to clear any blockages he has (I have done this about three weeks ago). It was my first evocation ever.
  • I created a vinegar jar to break up his current relationship and worked with it for three days as it was suggested to me.
  • I evoked and worked with Pomba Gira, so he might feel love for me again.
  • I did a contact petition which worked after 24 hours. I got texts from him. He says he is willing to meet me when he‘s ready.
  • I will repeat the contact spell / petition until we finally meet up.
  • I will the continue my work with Pomba Gira and Dantalion and maybe try to evoke Sallos as well.
  • I will take it step by step. Depending on his reaction, I will go on layering spells and evocations.

It will be a long and complex route, I think. But in order to achieve my goals, taking it step by step will make it easier for me. I petition for things that are within my reach and that I can fully believe in. Because if I am not able to truely believe in what I‘m doing, the magic won‘t work. So I feel most comfortable with general evocations and spells that give me probable and tangible results within a reasonable time frame. Once I feel more confident because of the positive change I can see objectively, I‘ll be able to take bigger steps and believe in their success.

It‘s a learning process after all.

So far, this plan is working well for me. How would you set about it? Baby steps or bigger petitions / evocations etc. right from the start? I‘m new to all of this and have to train myself to believe. I‘m observing a gradual progress. It would be great to get feedback on your opinion or experiences.

15 Likes

What’s that about a contact petition? Who did you petition it to?

I’m new myself but that seems like a good start… You have a better grasp of all of this than I did starting out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I‘ve just done some research, but I‘m still a beginner who has to figure it all out.

The petition spell I did, was a simple spell to get a text message. Having contact and the opportunity to talk again, seems vital to me if you want to progress in relationship issues. This is what I did:

I wrote the petition to text me on a single white sheet of paper. I addressed it to the universe in general. I drew a cloud (symbol for contact) with a blue marker and a pentagram in a circle as well. The petition I wrote was in the form of a short letter underneath these symbols: ____, please contact me within 48 hours. Text me so we can talk again in a friendly and open manner. Make this a positive message. Thank you.

I then signed my name and carried the folded sheet (three times towards my body) around with my cell until the text message arrived 24 hours later after almost three weeks of no contact from him at all and the suggestion to talk through lawyers only in the future.

The text I received 24 hours after my petition said, he would talk to me again in person and meet up with me when he is ready. And that he would contact me about it again soon. No more mention of lawyers. He only said, he needed to think about it all.

So I guess, the petition worked. It was easy to write and quite easy to believe in.

11 Likes

You know, I could never understand why anybody would want their ex back but you do you. nevertheless, it´s surprising how often I find inspiration from these types of postings. Interesting posting though.

1 Like

The people that didn’t choose to leave…

3 Likes

I’ve never understood why anyone would want to kill anyone in a ritual. But that’s none of my never mind.

1 Like

Whatever, what is yor point?

That‘s it. Breakups are complicated. People leave for various reasons. But that doesn‘t mean there is no chance of reconciliation, or for the reasons to evaporate. If you still want them and love them and they get over the reasons for why they left you, getting back together is possible. It happens all the time.

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t. I‚ve got the strong intuition that giving up on him now would be wrong. If my instincts weren‘t that strong, I wouldn‘t use magic to help him return. I don‘t want to enslave him or break his free will. He will come around only if there is a spark of love for me still left in him. He has a strong will that cannot easily be bent. So if my magic can ignite a spark, it will. If not, it will have move on for now.

9 Likes

I‘m already seeing subtle hints that his new relationship is not working out. At least this is what my interpretation of his social media posts etc. leads me to believe. And again, my intuition is strong. Something within me has changed over the last few days. I‘m feeling more confident about myself than in months. There is a strong sense that the worst of it all is over by now and we are moving towards each other - albeit in baby steps. Do you have ever felt this kind of intuition and change of mood/emotions as a result of the magic you‘ve done?

1 Like

Sounds like you are going in the right direction. In my experience, it is always best to break his new relationship up first. Mixed messages can get mixed results.That is just my experience. Would you want to be in a relationship with a cheater? Probably not. So…

Use a souring jar. It is like a vinegar jar on steroids! Put every vile thing you can think of in this jar
Rusty nails,dead bugs, excrement(litter box makes it easy)sulfur, asafoetida, vinegar,soured milk. You get the point. Be sure to include a picture of them if you have it. Rip it in half so the couple is separated. If you do not have a picture, write their names down on a piece of paper and rip it in two pieces. Throw them in the jar and cover with more disgusting things.

Write your petition and put it under the jar. Be sure to memorize your petition. Every day for at least three days, say your petition and then shake the jar and yell the most awful things about them as a couple and say all the reasons they should not be together. Get mad and get ugly.

Put the jar on the top of the toilet tank(preferably in a bathroom you don’t use very much). You need to air this jar out a bit,unscrew the top everyday for awhile because it will explode if you don’t. Screw jar back up and keep the obscenities going until you feel you’ve done enough.

Take it to the cemetery(be sure to leave money for the gate keeper when you enter and when you leave). You can throw it in the woods next to the cemetery if it has one. A trash can in the cemetery works,too. Best if you can leave the cemetery a different way than you entered.

One time I used it the results were over the top. Not only did the break up occur but some bad things went down with the business he owned and where she was an employee.

It was fun!

Let us know how your work is going.

12 Likes

Good advice :joy: imagine having to clean that mess up along with all the broken glass…

Wait, won’t it explode if you leave it in the trash can at the end…?

Probably. I always wrap up workings when I use a trash can in the cemetery. Other humans do not need to see it. I rather like using cemetery trash cans to dispose of simple curses.

2 Likes

I just mean that a jar exploding might attract some attention in the general vicinity… Not to mention the smell… Is the explosion magical in nature or just the components included fermenting?

It is the contents. You bring up a good point. The jar exploding could be a big part of why the magick works. Because that jar will explode eventually. It doesn’t take much time to explode either.

2 Likes

@maddog06 can’t see to @ you yet

Hmmm…I don’t think I have the rep yet. :frowning:

Just scroll all the way up and you’ll see the call/text spell she did @maddog06

1 Like

Got it, thank you!

Does anyone not do this?

What if a person is open to a 3 way?

I’m not sure I want to do this, a part of me sort of maybe does, a part of me wants not to do this,
but would rather have the 3 way a lot more than breaking them up fore sure.

Although…

I’m not sure I know the hoe bag lol :sweat_smile: Maybe I’d still have to. Tough call.

Anyways I sort of don’t want to overly derail this post either…
So I have been wondering @Leftisbest How is it working out for you so far?

Hi there! Last year I went under a bad break up, he dumped me and let me think it was all my fault, and walked away and suggested we be friends. I tried everything from get your ex back courses, no contact, etc etc. I resorted to magic eventually, jar spells, working with demons and everything that I could get my hands on. The results showed a little but then it fizzled away. After 7 months the bastard tells me he got engaged to a girl of his parents’ choosing not one month after he broke up with me. Arranged marriages are a big thing in India you see, comes with dowry too. His in laws bought him a car and a flat in a posh area in a metro city. Anyway, I’m digressing. So, when I got to know about it, I called upon the Angels of wrath. But at one point, I realised was he really worth all of it? I mean he’s a spineless greedy man. Anyway, the moment I let go of all of it, the man who I broke up with 3 years before to be with this guy shows up in my life, and it felt like this bastard never existed. All the feelings of love and obsessing over him goes away. I’m much happier now, happier than I’ve ever been. Recently I saw their wedding pictures and I felt that I dodged a bullet.
So, to sum up, I know where you’re coming from, how you feel, trust me I’ve been there. But I suggest, work your magic for a better life, for inner peace, everything will fall into its place. Fate has something good in store for you. You’ll get the love you deserve. Blessed be!

8 Likes