Get all your wishes fulfilled only today - Fast!

and even lucifer…misunderstood…evil is a big word

exactly, thats why you cant trust the Western BBC to give you a clear view of a Deva

Shiva also represents unbound passion, literally so does Lucifer in his tempting serpentine essence. Give into your lust and desires, blossom in life with absolute passion that is one of Lucifers things.

wrong

the serpent on shivas neck? symbolises his conquering of lust

Shiva is seen as a force rather than an entity, so is Lucifer

Overcoming it yes so what we have then are two sides of the same coin, one that gives in the other that doesn’t, one who is still, one who is always active.

Just like Ahura Mazda and Ahriman are seen as complete opposites yet are two sides to the same coin.

Shiva pushes you to achieve higher consciousness, overcome your materialism, Lucifer is a teacher in different ways, more than 1, he may also make you strive for higher consciousness though

Lucifers passion is expressed through Lust, sex and sin, Shivas is through dance.

We can agree to disagree, because I really don’t want to derail the OPs thread.

not really, even in his Vamachara Aghora aspect, the Saduhs push beyond the materialism by dwelling to the far depths of maya, but ultimately the aim is always to overcome materialism

i honestly think theres no issue, as this discussion is relevant lol, but have you ever actually just asked Lucifer about this, seems like everyone here debates on this but ive never seen someone directly ask him though, also, once, i had offended lucifer a bit, i thought he would get angry, instead he was just sad, i am not sure Shiva would react the same, hed get a bit angry at first and then calm down imo

Okay then it must be said that you are using a system of belief and philosophy to understand Shiva, yet if you work with him and dissect him and observe him through a lens free of this belief you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. Read the book “Awakening Lucifer” it breaks this down in much more detail.

Also through soul travel and the expansion of ones own consciousness, we can see the nuance connections between the forces that come from Shiva and Lucifer, come from the exact same dimension.

However all of reality of subjective, so if for you he is not Shiva then that is your reality, I on the other hand choose to have no beliefs at all. I only have a non bias, unattached and open minded outlook on everything. So for me when I look at both I understand, they are merely emanations of a dimension, which can be seen as masks, forms, or other emanations of each other.

1 Like

That being said, I respect your right to your own belief and if that’s what you want to go with, then that’s fine :blush:

i have that to, i base my beliefs on personal gnosis, as much as i can gather at least

Most of what you said is taken from the belief of scripture though isn’t it ?

not only

See none of mine is scripture and that’s the key to surpassing the limitations of paradigms and their limited view.

all the books you cited are luciferian scripture

One book based on someone’s personal gnosis ?