Get all your wishes fulfilled only today - Fast!

because ive worked with both, that plus the fact that the mythos have no similarities whatsoever, and their personalities are different

HOWEVER

Kali and Sekhmet, they are the same

I have also worked with both in very intense ways and I see a quite a few connections between them.

a few is fine, similar to Archangel Michael and Lucifer, but it doesnt make them the same, also, im not trying to get agressive here lol, just debate

theres another difference that is major imo, Shiva is an aspect of Source, the Absolute Essence, Lucifer on the other hand, went his own way, like MGTOW for spirits imo hahaha

how did you find Shiva by the way?

Lucifer.

1. Lucifer is symbolised through the trident
  2. Lucifer has serpentine associations
  3. Lucifer corresponds to mans greater consciousness
  4. Lucifer represents illumination
  5. Lucifer embodies both darkness and light, to the degree of being totally balanced.

Shiva.

1. Shiva is symbolised through the trident
  2. Shiva has serpentine associations
  3. Shiva corresponds to mans greater consciousness
  4. Shiva represents illumination
  5. Shiva embodies both darkness and light, as he is totally balanced within himself.
2 Likes

i mean im not sure about the trident for lucifer, but sure i can see what you mean,

many beings have those though

The trident has always been a symbol for lucifer in the draconian path, in temple of the ascending flame as well as in Luciferianism itself the trident is connected to Lucifer.

1 Like

Shiva represents destruction as an aspect of Creation, does Lucifer represent that?

interesting

Furthermore look at both entities for a minute, they are characters which are massively understood, they both are seen as destructive and sometimes evil as they can be often misunderstood.

not at all, Shiva is seen as blissful strength and peace by many Hindus, I can understand fearing Bhairava though

So you’re telling me Shiva has never been wrathful, violent or destructive ?

no thats not what im saying, he is the destroyer, im saying hes not seen as evil by many hindus

that from wiki?

No it’s from a religious analysis done by the BBC

He is seen as both good and evil, just like Lucifer and when both entities are understood from a large perspective they transcend the concepts of morals and that of good and evil.

and the evil part i can get misunderstood in bhairav, but his primary aspect meditation like is not seen as evil at all by many hindus

Lucifer was seen as good in a angelic celestial form, then alter evil in his infernal demonic form, then transcends both aspects too, just like Shiva.

Just like many Luciferians don’t see Lucifer evil

1 Like