Get a girl to DM you

I can’t even get a human girlfriend, its nearly impossible to find one.

And so it is…

Might want to flip that belief to one that serves you.

It’s really just a numbers game man, work on yourself, max out your looks by hitting fitness hard and dressing like a somebody, and then talk to girls.

Bound to be more than a few who will be interested in your world.

If they aren’t… who are you living for? Do what you want, live life on your terms and you’ll find yourself with options very soon

1 Like

I stopped trying during this year, dating its just complicated, i lost motivation for trying to talk to girls

1 Like

The drive is critical. Gotta want to win more than you care about any percieved downsides like getting shot down or whatever.

I’ve been completely invisible to women at one point in my life. You can flip it around so hard it’ll make people mad. If I could do it anyone can

If it’s something you’re still wanting for yourself PM me

I do miss dating,

I find it a person is desperate they’re less likely to find someone but working on yourself you attract these things automatically.

The vibe you give off makes a whole lot of difference even if you’re trying to hide your desperation.

3 Likes

Insecurity is like stinking: you may not notice it but it will push people away :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Just be you. The best you can be. If they friend zone than it’s their lost as they not willing to know another person deeper. You can only offer your true self. Some people don’t want good in their life. We are not all compatible or ready for each other. People have different phase in their life. It’s about timing. It’s not a big deal unless you make it so. There’s tons of other people you can interact with. friend zone is just a phase. It’s like hockey box. they will get you out of that penalty box when they interested in you.

common sense it won’t work. did you throw your common sense radar in the closet and locked it up?

“Friend zone” doesn’t mean you can’t know a person deeper. People make it like it’s someone else lose because they didn’t want to get in a relationship with you. Like it’s literally no ones lose but the person who immediately expected a relationship going in.

you don’t know this but many ladies or guys just use the label friend zone as a rejection. they don’t actually don’t want to be friends or actually mean it. It’s just a way to reject without saying so directly. People don’t know what it means to be friends. friends can actually be more close then a relationship coming from real people who socialize for real and not superficial people. That’s why some people fear friendzone label. They put too much emphasis on them being important. No one is important as much as oneself.

Duh mate but it’s not their lose, rejection doesn’t stop a person from getting to know one another deeply, women are closer to their bestfriends then they are to most temporary men who only aim to get in their pants or “I only talk to you to make you my gf” type guys.
:man_facepalming: literally my point.

you didn’t get the point. the point is for the person to not put the girl on a pedestal. So it’s the girl’s lost. if you have that frame of mind it’ll make you not be negative. So saying it’s the girl missing out give you a resourceful state. It don’t matter what is real or not. the mind can’t tell. So thinking that it’s the girl’s lost makes you more positive. that’s the point. if he sees it as rejection. he can go through emotional roller coaster. It’s all mindset.

Your talking about best friends that is rare. however you don’t realize that social conditioning often program ladies to not even be friends at all to guys. Also depending on ethnic race, they may be train to only seduce for husband entrapment. such is the latino race. well, majority of them.

then again this poster might not even apply since he’s aiming at online interaction. which i don’t see as real interaction if it’s not going to move into real life interaction.

There’s no expectation or imaginary future relationship friendship. what matters is if you can get it to reality. so whatever belief one has. Use the one that is useful. I can have all the intention of a happy ever after story in my head all i want and feel happy. if it’s not reality it don’t mean shit. what matter is if the person is in person involve with you. so all these thoughts of future together means little. So one have to work on reality and what’s best for self to be in good resource state. Too many people in la la land. same with magick not just relationships/friendship. Be realitistic.

I dont know man, I have seen many cases a guy and a girl was friends and were fine, but if you are saying woman are conditioning themselves that way because mens intentions are different then friendship I would agree.

:joy::joy::joy: You are inviting trouble.

1 Like

Yes @anon84423462 woman are conditioned that way.
I don’t invite trouble. i see reality. i don’t lie to myself that things don’t exist. it’s there. it is what it is. too many people can’t be objective. too many are emotional and too bias. look at the situation right now in the world with all the rumors and lies about economy, protest, covid etc… No one check facts or think logically. they believe any rumor anyone says. they believe news without thinking. most of the news are fakes manipulated narrative.

1 Like

Real or not, these kinds of talks usually end with moderators clean sweep you know.I am just saying.Anyways not my argument really.Thread peaked with the fake account advice anyways :wink:

there’s a label for that. It’s called kittenfishing. pretending to be someone else your not to paint a pretty picture of self. basically it’s lying. lol

Going a bit gender politics chaps, sorry but that’s not permitted on the forum, any more than promoting identity politics etc. Please take any in-depth conversation you may want to have about this to PM. :+1:

1 Like