Geomantic readings

May I have a reading?

What troubles your soul?

1 Like

I have been doing petition spells to get a love back, are they being worked on?

Okay…on it… You just, want a simple yes or no right?

what needs to be paid

Work… Effort from you

1 Like

correct

Okay… (Fortuna major)…yes they are being worked on…definat

1 Like

ely…
I’d suggest you try bridging the gap physically too… But your magic is working fairly well

1 Like

May I have a little more detail please? How would I bridge the gap? and my magick

Lol you said you wanted a direct reading… Told you your magic is working and was just advising you like try and make contact with the person… Observe them… Any weird change of behaviour…magic is artform…will create chances for you to use
But if you want a detailed reading I can, do one for you later on

Ok thanks, may I PM you? Let me know when you have a moment.

Yes you can PM me.

1 Like

Thank you

I dont know about finances, since I dont care about them at all at this period of time but regarding job and employment, does it equal university studies? I finished an essay today and by the end of the next week I will know my grade. Maybe I will get a grade after all :smirk:. Good news on magick too I see since I plan to do some pathworking tommorow. No idea to what woman you refer tho. Legal problems? :thinking:

A Laetitia sign in the 7th house relates to partnerships and spouses… That, why, I said if you may be having issues relating to a woman or legal concerns like, divorce they will be, resolved… …
About University studies, and a job yes, they may be tied since a sign of albums in the 9th house(higher learning)… Symbolises wisdom and again Laetitia 10th house(employment)…symbolises joy on this matter.

1 Like

Albus*

Is this still open? I would like to get a reading via PM if I am allowed to Pm you. Thanks :slight_smile:

If you’re still up for it, I’d like to ask a question.

Go ahead

1 Like