General question about after affects of spells

This might be a rather stupid question.
Has anyone ever done or heard of a love spell being performed on someone you really loved and wanted to be with, and within 24-48 hours (sometimes sooner) of completing the spell, someone completely random, who you haven’t thought of or spoken to in forever, suddenly pops up and contacts you? Someone you might have talked to in the past, but certainly don’t feel the towards, as you do the initial target.
That’s happened twice now, and I don’t believe in coincidence. I’ve learned from people on our forum that love spells can affect you, as well as the target after being completed, but I never heard of this.
Anyone have any insight or any experience you can share?
Thank you very much in advance.

2 Likes

I would suggest that’s the law of attraction in play.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but…You lost me. Lol
What does that mean?

1 Like

“Like attracts like”. So, as soon as you did the working and knew that what you wanted was coming to you, that energy attracts people and energy to you that wasn’t coming before.
As opposed to feeling that you weren’t getting what you wanted, which has the effect of pushing it away, in like with what you think.

2 Likes

Aahhh, okay. Gotcha.
Thank you for teaching me the basics of “Law Of Attraction”. I always heard the term, but never knew what it meant.
So in a case like that, the workings are still doing the job on the initial target, right?
(Or at least should be) Even though my energy might attract someone else also?
(Like in this case)

1 Like