Gemstones or Something else?

What is this, some kind of gemstone? I found it in front of a Hindu temple, lying on the road. Should I wear this bracelet? What are the symbols carved into it?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think deleting a topic and reposting it identically to your prior topic will help you get answers :wink:

Beads can be made of many materials, from gemstones, to plastic to resin, so unless someone has an identical bracelet, it could be very difficult to determine what is made of imop, and is why I personally didn’t reply on this topic the first time you posted it.

If it is gemstones, the black ones might be obsidian or any other dark gem. I want to say tourmaline comes in black though I don’t know how easy it is to shape into balls and I do have an obsidian bead bracelet, so I know it’s common with obsidian.

Personally I wouldn’t wear it unless I cleansed it, or got a good feel of the energy attached to it from it’s previous owner to know how it might effect me.

Finding it near a temple just means someone lost it, or they left it as an offering or number of things so don’t think we can help you on that either.

2 Likes

Also, a lot of times jewelers can look at things and give you an idea of what it’s comprised of, for not cost. I’m not sure if it works well with gemstones like these would be, but I’ve had diamonds check before when I wasn’t 100% sure if was a diamond, and they were able to tell me the weight and clarity and things. It was older stuff, not like the rings I have today that came with certificates and appraisals.

Might be something to look into if there’s a local jeweler.

1 Like

Maybe look up what the symbols mean? If you found it in front of a hindu temple - then search within that context.

However either way, cleanse it and get a good feel for it.

Like stated above, wouldn’t know if it is gemstone or even authentic gemstone. Since I know there’s fakes out there.

Those symbols looks similar to glyphics or even personal sigils. I don’t recognize them though.

1 Like

It might not even be a case of fake, sense a lot of people don’t value gemstones and resin is a good quality product, so many times jewelry like this isn’t even an attempt to fabricate something close to a gemstone, it’s just designed to be pretty

1 Like

Actually the symbols are an exact match I believe to this:

Feng Shui Black Obsidian Wealth Bracelet – Shop Clarity Clothing

I googled hindu bracelet.

1 Like

Ah, I usually worry about fakes when buying crystals online/in shop. Since I know that can be an issue. So didn’t know if this might be a similar case with these bracelets.

1 Like

Oh lucky! A wealth bracelet! Lucky find.

Although obsidian might not be the best stone for that… Besides maybe grounding/material…

Hmm…

1 Like

Here it is. I’m pretty sure this is the bracelet they found:

Luck Charm Feng Shui Black Obsidian Wealth Beads Brave Troops Bracelets 12mm | Wish

Edit: nvm it doesn’t have as many gold beads.

1 Like

Oh. Well I mean is each bracelet gonna be exact matching?

1 Like

But it’s almost identical @TheMadManiac so this is likely a previous years model or something like that. They use mostly the same beads and probably just changed how it is lined up or the old owner bought several and restrung it.

It’s not an expensive bracelet though the gemstones are likely obsidian.

One has to question how lucky it truly is when they lost it, but maybe they left it as an offering too.

Other than the properties of obsidian, or any magical enchantments the previous owner put on it, it has no inherent magical value of it’s own as far as I can see. Items that are mass produced with symbols don’t usually come with a shit town of power in them just because they have the symbols, though it may still have some value if they are common symbols to a culture imop.

Depends. Often but not always. Wish is a very cheap market place and everything I’ve ever ordered from them comes mass produced from China. The other website isn’t wish, but that doesn’t mean much- they probably use the same vendor.

That’s the only two places I see selling it, but I spent all of five minutes on google too.

1 Like

Hmm well still, as mentioned earlier - would be a good idea to cleanse and for the OP (if wishes to keep and use) to personally charge/enchant/etc the bracelet themself. Will be more powerful that way if it’s personal to them, even IF it was previously charged.

Although if this bracelet was by chance an offering…might not be a good idea to keep it. Since if it was offered to a diety then said diety might take offense? Also no way of really telling if it is an offering or not. And to whom.

@TheMadManiac

1 Like

I agree, there’s probably nothing bad attached to it, since it’s a mass produced item, but it could have negative energy form the owner.

I changed my search to Fung Shui bracelet and yeah. It’s a mass produced item. It’s like obsidian and metal or obsidian and plastic beads, and the symbols relate particularly to business wealth.

fung shui bracelet - Google Search

Obsidian is pretty cheap, so it’s probably real obsidian imop.

None of the websites selling it say what the gold beads are, only that the black are natural obsidian. None are priced higher than $60usd, so it’s not a valuable metal/bead that the gold ones are.

1 Like

Well a good cleansing will take care of any residual energy!

Lol not cleaning :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably fake gold. Or even a similar colored metal/etc. Brass?

Here is the exact bracelet. $2.02 usd. So the value is going to be in however you charge and empower it.

New Arrival Golden PIXIU Bracelet for Women Men Beads Couple Bracelet Bring Lucky Brave Wealth Feng Shui Bracelets|Strand Bracelets| - AliExpress

Could be brass, painted stainless etc.

1 Like

Wow thats cheap.

1 Like

Alli lists it as aluminum alloy so it’s a real cheap metal bead.

1 Like

Real? Aluminum isnt usually golden?

1 Like

Real junk metal. Aluminum alloy is- a mixture of metals. I’m not sure if it’s standardized or not, just that alloy means mixed.

1 Like