Gemstones or Something else?

Ah. Makes better sense.

1 Like

I think if it feels lucky though these are IRRELEVANT and maybe OP found it for a reason, hopefully good luck. :+1:

Dowse over it to see what the pendulum does @TheMadManiac

2 Likes

Oh I agree the material doesn’t matter that much, just was for their information-they won’t get rich off selling it or something. I like to think you can empower pretty much anything, even if it’s garbage if you want to or have the need to and all you have is a ring out of a quarter machine

It’s possible the previous owner enchanted it for business wealth or any of the minor things it’s related to based on the symbolism, but I don’t know how lucky they are that they lost it lmao.

It would be a good thing to enchant themselves if they aren’t able to sense anything from it imop.

3 Likes

Well the bracelet will only have as much power as they allow it to. I mean of course things can subtly passively affect stuff…but tends to have a greater effect when it’s effectively charged/etc.

Aka passive energy vs energy (with intent) put into motion THROUGH action.

1 Like

I think finding a good luck item IS good luck, we don’t know whether the past owner lost it. or maybe it dematerialised once its job was done, to be found again:

Magickal tools have been mentioned elsewhere doing the same thing, so I think this is a sign this was enchanted, and that it’s worth dowsing over! :smiley:

1 Like

Similar thing happened to me. Well sorta.

When I had ordered my very first set of quartz crystals - my sister stole like 2 of them but consequently lost them and they just magically reappeared (to which my father found them and returned them to me) :slight_smile:

It was great.

2 Likes

That’s a Feng Shui black obsidian bracelet. It brings good luck and fortune to its wearer.

1 Like