Gay love spell on straight guy

Correct

Ok let’s say you walk into church and you want to go up the altar. But your pastor says it’s evil. No explanation no nothing. How does that make you feel?

1 Like

I wouldn’t give a shit.

2 Likes

Ok. Step into the OP’s shoes. You didn’t give him anything to go off of. You weren’t any help when he needed it, in terms of the advice at that time.

OP, you have my seal of approval. Use every ounce of power you’ve got and push it into a ritual to break whatever last strand of resistance he has left (id go with sitri for this personally)… He’s not gay? Who cares. His body belongs to you until your finished, then he can go about his life in whatever way he thinks is best. If he ends up becoming a maniac…not your problem. If he ends up suiciding because of his inability to cope, not your problem. If people on here end up looking down on you for it, not your problem. Take Take take, consume consume consume…and make zero apology for it. All this talk about karma is honestly ridiculous. Scores of people on here have killed others with magick over the years with no karmic blowback. Its a fairy tale meant to keep people in line, like religion. Some of the worst people alive live full and happy lives, while some of the best of us get recked… Why? Because karma doesn’t actually exist. So if you want to switch his sexuality OP, go for it. I hope you succeed…and if he has a brother, fuck him too.

Cheers

10 Likes

Why should I? If you can’t reason for yourself that breaking up a marriage, making a child sexually attracted to a 70 year old, making a 70 year old sexually attracted to a child, dictactiing someone else’s life choices or sexual preference (all which to me are in the same boat) for temporary personal pleasure are a violantion of basic standards…

And how can I? I’m not gay I don’t know his struggle. I don’t live his life. If openly asked the public opinion. I as public will give a opinion.

We are not arbiters of the emotional response that people give off or the dictator of how others feel.

IE: ask me what I think about changing some else, wether gay to straight or straight to gay. I’ll tell you. “Said action is morally wrong”

1 Like

I’m saying this and then I’m turning off notifications for the thread, because I’m tired of wasting brain cells. No one asked for your morals.

2 Likes

I’m aware. But the opinons of the forum were asked. He can choose for himself to repond or ignore.

I’ve already given a more in-depth reply you are too focused on my first comment to move past it.

Your not making this situation any more beneficial. At least I did add more and made the attempt to understand what I 'did wrong"

2 Likes

I will admit I like the way you put it, too bad it’s about raping young boys.

I agree there is no Karma but there is jail were OP can get forced into sex all he wants :slight_smile:
Now I agree with that.

Raping people has nothing to do with Asention.
I kinda hope he does and the kid either finds out before hand or turns him in later.
Cheers!

1 Like

@anon48957109 Maybe i missed it, because i missed the part where the OP said it was a child he was trying to have sex with? Btw…if you have problems with people using magick to get sex from a target, i promise you, you aren’t going to want to stay long on this website. If you want to coexist with people on an LHP forum, you’ll have to learn to put your emotions and personal prejudices to the side. If im not mistaken (and @Lady_Eva correct me if im wrong) its against forum rules to moralize on peoples threads like this when they are looking for help to accomplish a goal.You’re entitled to your opinions of coarse, but if you have a problem with using magick in this way, its best to create your own thread discussing the topic versus derailing this one.

I also think you misunderstand how magick works. If he uses magck to make this guy have sex with him, the target is going to want to do it. Thats the whole point. Hes not going to go to jail , even if the target finds out about the magick afterwards. Whats he going to tell the judge? “uhm your honor, i was raped! He summoned a goetia demon to make me suck him off!!!” lmao

7 Likes

For the record officer, the guy is the same age as me. We’re both 18, so idk where you made that assumption lmao. How can I be accused of rape if I am merely influencing someone invisibly? There is no possible way I could be convicted by humans. If spirits are pissed off then I’d better get to work protecting myself because whoosh I could do that to, not that I’m worried.

6 Likes

IMG_1827

6 Likes

No your right I’m not trying to police but I do find it odd people delude themselves into thinking magick will make the other want to, just FYI it doesn’t. He’ll do it but that won’t mean he’ll want to.

I do agree people can do whatever they want yes. I find it strange that Asention equals forcing sex, that just doesn’t make sense lol specially with how many are out there and willing at a drop of a hat but okay.

Sorry I couldn’t help but poke, he’s not taking this seriously so I couldn’t take OP seriously, but you’re right there too lol.

I’m guessing OP’s local sucks if he really couldn’t find anyone, hell I could go out right now and in less than an hour have a girl or guy ready to take home.

1 Like

Well ill just say two things to that

First…why does all magick need to be working towards some sort of ascention? Who is to say he doesn’t have a different definition to asention to you or I. i mean, im all for doing magick to ascend myself spiritually, but most of the time, i dont really care about all that. To me thats a personal choice

Secondly…i dont know if you’re a guy or girl, but acquiring sex for the average guy is many times harder than it is for women. Most men cant just walk outside and have a decently attractive woman to fuck within an hour. Its easy for gay people sure…but not if you’re a gay man wanting to attract a straight guy.Most men lack the looks, the game or both to pull that off. At the end of the day though i dont think this matters much either. Maybe hes the best seducer known to man…but for this target he wants to use magick. Would that make it any more or less bad?He found a target that he wants to flip, and he intends to use magick to do it. The only thing i consider important in this scenario is the will and desire of the magician

3 Likes

Yes, I put a spell in a heterosexual guy.

I see your point there. At the end of the day I’ve always felt the Will of the Magician is key.
He’s attitude did throw me off but again, you’re right it’s not the issue but what means he needs to an end.

I’m a girl so I do forget women are pretty bitchy on straight guys also and where I live gay guys are too, it sucks for them lol.

3 Likes

Actually, you could go to jail. At least for a few hours.

As I said earlier, there will be unintended consequences. If you magically force this person to have sex with you, against his natural instincts, then you are violating him, and it can come back to bite you in the ass, and not in a good way.

If he has no attraction to you, and you force him into bed, when you’re finished with him, there are many things that can happen, one of which is he calls the cops and claims rape. If he is straight, and everyone knows he is straight, good luck proving to the police that he willingly had sex with you. Coercion and manipulation equal rape in the eyes of the law just as much as physical force.

Vengeful women do this to men all the time, and even when the charge is dropped, the man still spends time in jail and has his name smeared. Do not for one minute think this can’t happen to you just because you used magick.

4 Likes

yep, its pretty crazy. I was watching a video today where they were basically demonizing PUAs for getting women to have sex with them. I’ve also seen this same news organization demonize guys for getting sex dolls because apparently it objectifies women. So if you suck at getting women and want to buy a sex doll, you’re a bad man…but if you want to get up off your butt and learn some game… you’re still a bad man, lmao

5 Likes

@Biochromos

Your thread partly inspired me to post this. It may be of use to you.

3 Likes

I hate when this happens.
I will first say i definitely own my words and do feel OP is being somewhat a douche about the situation he is in however i also will say my words have been touched by a somewhat angry Goddess. Sometimes this happens and i’m getting used to it. Sometimes Morrigan wants a message conveyed by instead of just telling that person she decides to have me do it. I suspect others have had this happen as well.

Anyway i’ll try to keep this on topic. I would add why make it only a one time deal? If you put that much effort into flipping a desired person why not make it memorable for both? Instead of a “notch on the lipstick case” have maybe a few months of awesome sex, fun times and other activities you can both remember later? This way there is no real guilt or hardship on either end to worry about. If he has good memories it’s just an experimental phase and you get to have him as you wanted.

I also think this would be easier to sway spell wise for you, sure you could call on Belial like others suggest but isn’t the path of least resistance always the better one? You might even meet someone through him that you fit with more.

3 Likes