Gates of the Necronomicon

Has anyone done the rituals in the book?

5 Likes

Are you referring to Donald Tyson’s book?

1 Like

Simon

3 Likes

Oh? Seems interesting where’d you get a gem like that?

1 Like

Ummm. .Either books a million or online from the book depository can’t remember but that is the main places I get books… I’ve had it about a year now

2 Likes

Looks nice, keep me updated?

1 Like

I will. … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I jumped the gun last year and opened or tried to open the 3rd gate before the first two

2 Likes

Oh, okay. I didn’t know there was a Simon book with that name. :slight_smile:

There was an older post detailing someone walking the Gates using the 1586 John Dee Necronomicon though.

2 Likes

Ah cool.

2 Likes

I look forward to reading about your exploits walking the gates, @Eye_of_Ra :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @DarkestKnight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know, I had that book for a time. Is there anything behind that book or is it pure fiction?

Which book?

I think they are asking about this one, Daddy.

2 Likes

Thanks, baby girl.

1 Like

@ariana has it right. I am asking about the Tyson Necronomicon.

1 Like

Every Necronomicon is fiction. There isn’t a single one that isn’t. They are all made up.

It doesn’t mean they don’t work though.

The Tyson version is his own system, based on the Tree of Life. In my opinion, he tries too hard to shoe horn the Lovercraft beings into his particular elemental attributions but it does work.

1 Like

Simons version is based on sumerian/babylonian mythology.

Thank you. I’ve always seen the Tyson Necronomicon as fiction, but considering I never tried to evoke/invoke anything I couldn’t say for sure.
I knew the Simon Necronomicon is based on Sumerian mythology. There’s another one I couldn’t really judge due to never actually trying to work with.