Gambling magic, [Lottery lotto, cards, betting]

Contemplating a specific method to work out small like winning weekly give away sand most important first steps of winning scratch-offs.

My limit is $20 a month or 20 1$ scratch offs.

Do I buy 1 each time I pass the target store on my daily trek or just all at once? Do I choose the same reel or different ones?
Which magicks should I venture? Tune casting? Robo-fish runes? Spirits and deals?

I usually stay away from money making via these ways but I’m just fed up with the tried and true job hunts, applications, etc etc just to be shut out due to no credit records, no reliable work history, references, age, disabilities etc etc. My tribe really pisses me off as I’m a roll member and technically a USA veteran but they wouldn’t even hire me for bus boy, dish washer, janitor, mule to pack luggage, or any of the low end tier casino jobs or anything. NOPE SHUT OUT! And their admin and case workers to help get an apartment totally failed with invalid info, not being available and worse, when I talked of suicide and my homelessness the dude I was seeing raised his hands in the air and said “hey we don’t magically have houses or options available. Get a job or get some credit!”

I’m like WTF?!?!and nothing since. I had finally had an apartment viewing but he gave me the wrong info on amount they’d help cover in fire needs. I had to apologize for the 4th time to this company and they dropped me like a lead balloon.

Was pretty close to drowning myself or jumping in front of a truck or something. Had to crawl back to the farm with the bee crazy pa and controlling ma who just seems more pessimistic than a bad case of mega nihilism.

So I have a roof and I can get some food. My ma complains she don’t have a driver to get her groceries (she bitched at the only lady who did help and now… nada).

So I’m going through my search routines and getting groceries best I can when I start thinking on the damn desperate move of gambling; a true loser situation in many cases.

It’s also a good time for experimentation since I’m relying entirely on divination and possibly spirit aid in choosing. My end game is to gamble at mytribal casino and keep winning MEGA BIG until they’re shut down or have to sell. Hell, just as well aim big enough to be vindictive on my greedy tribal admin fuckers.

They’re pretty vile and greedy and treat most of the lower tribals like crap while a certain family tribe legacy gets the spoils. They need a cursing and I need an outlet to bleed and drain this riff raff dry to the bones and dust.

It’s a far cry of anything I usually do. Usually it’s nature or animal spirit summons for such minor thinks. HI FIVE TO SKUNKIE DUDE!!! He’s destroying bee nests like a machine and salmon snacks he does get for a reward.

Considering some Asmodeus since he’s a gambler but I’ll pad my pockets. To legit bankrupt the tribe via “honest” gambling (albeit with spirit / magic help). That’s the sweet sauce. The money is just a bonus.

1 Like

Everyone says find a way to start a business… are you fucking kidding me?! Oh yeah I just got capital flowing out my arse and the business management skills to develope a structured business. Oh the fees and loopholes and taxes and raw paperwork where I don’t have a fucking clue just to maybe get a business that is more than likely done better by another? Fuck! What’d be my platform for a business?

There is nothing I do that this world wants. FUCKING NOTHING! Several million to possibly a billion goods, services, ideas and the glut is overflowing.

It’s rather why the title is gambling. Sure business is a “gamble” so is the stock market, but I’m talking the games of Chance. And good solutions? Or should it be intentions? Meh, karma doesn’t flow the same for me… it’s usually opposite to just bad. It really doesn’t make a difference what choice I choose as the outcome is impossible to terrible.

I’ve got my rituals mostly set and plans on how and when. Just a few more articles I’ll look into. It’s still looking like a million : 1 lose rain but that’s down from several billion.

1 Like

What does the world near you want, that you might be able to do?

3 Likes

Near me… it wants homeless vagrants to die in the streets… it wants suicides, thefts, homicides, drug use, hatred, envy. It wants to further divide the classes through over taxation. It wants to crush the individual by assimilation and dominance of will. It wants to prey on the individuals and destroy them so the consensus ruling triad continues its supremacy. In truth… it wants death of spirit. For that I see a pattern that’s existed for millennia and it points to the prideful futility of mankind’s very existence. There is not worth in any being besides being a pathetic puppet. That’s all I have to offer… the nature of nothing.

“”Matter is the cause of evil because it exists… The source of evil, of the eclipse of the divine, is thus the creation of the material universe… the existence of creation.

“God does except me. It ends with me. I am its outer limit. Omni would be infinite if I would not exist.” “”

1 Like

To be fair you can’t really destroy a casino by winning jackpots. They can (and do) control who gets a jackpot where and when. So if you started winning jackpot after jackpot, they’d just set the machines you play to not hit.

But isn’t magic and spirits the ability to breach the impossible of the standard laws and physics that rule the material world?

If some way the current vibes to where you can NOT lose and ALWAYS win then the lottery, casino, sweepstakes agencies of mankind couldn’t do shit to stop you from winning. Hell even the stock markets of the world if you were somehow absorbed into that.

Would it look sketchy as hell? YEP! But what are they going to do? Write a law that thou shalt not be a practitioner of spirits and magic? Maybe that’s why some… ahem… structured religions are against it.

Besides, that’s relatively tame just winning. Something more cataclysmic would be drawing the moon to collapse from orbit and smash into the planet or mars or Venus colliding into earth. Hell a nova or supernova.

Wouldn’t it be grand if all of mankind ceased to exist? I mean we are utterly worthless polluters and violators in all ways seeking to spread our virus that is us across the cosmos. The “fallen” would’ve correct that mankind is an insurmountable mistake; but then again ALL CREATION IS AN AFFRONT IMO!

1 Like

Who can I use for sports betting. Gambling in this arena typically doesn’t have house advantages, which is great for expert gamblers. Who can I use to make long term success? Would it be better to use divination for the picks or teach the method of getting the picks?

The thing is even experts with all their research can get burned. I’d like to use magick to get an edge. What are your advice for long term success?

It’s a good idea to use divination for all kinds of situations, helps keep one sharp in that skill.

As far as a spirit for this?

Would be my first choice as his name keeps popping up here of late, although he isn’t necessarily about making money, he’s about winning, he wants people to be rocky balboa at the top of the stairs arms in the air with theme song playing, any money that comes is an afterthought compared with that.

A most underrated and misunderstood spirit i think, but one who’s help can be invaluable in all sorts of ways that are not always obvious.

3 Likes

Try learning astrology, but as Frawley on Sports Astrology says his system only works with Final Matches

Hello everyone i hope you’re all doing well. I create this topic to get some advices. I remember a couple who wins multiple time at loto i think. And it strikes me. It must have been some ways. So does anyone tried something that works, does anyone tried something and wins ?

We already have a topic for gambling magic - I have merged the posts: scroll up while we wait to see if anyone else has any new ideas. Also use the search. I noticed at least one on Asmodeus and gambling.

1 Like

I am a hardcore gambler. slot machines, sports betting, anything related to casino. From my experience, the best thing for gambling/luck is Van Van Oil.

For sports betting - I dont believe there is something that can help outside mundane knowledge or gut feeling. Just too many factors involved.

I also suggest doing money spells with clear intention of winning in gambling. Bune, Belial, Sitri, Beleth, Dantalion can help.

1 Like

You usually gotta know the team, who their up against and what players are good. However, theres always a chance the shit team could win and various other factors such as whether a player gets injured, fouls etc etc.

My forté for gambling is usually on card games like blackjack and Poker. At least theres some skill involved in Poker.

2 Likes

Sports betting is a category of it’s own :face_with_peeking_eye: Also match fixing is still a thing, even in top leagues. There are also many leagues/clubs who are sponsored by betting sites…

2 Likes

Match fixing should be illegal same as insider trading

1 Like

It’s hard to prove, but it’s pretty obvious when they do it. But I still love sports betting, the money I win from being right just feels so good. But on the other hand, missing just 1 game outta 9 on a ticket when you could have won 15k € is mental :rofl::fu:

2 Likes

That’s very kind of you thank you very much again

1 Like

This sounds like a job for divination more than luck magick. Divine if it’s fixed, and then divine who it’s fixed for.

This would be a good one for pendulum dowsing, but with the caveat that since money and emotions are in play, to practice your divination on cards (is it red or black, and then the suit, then turn the card) until you can record a 80 or 90%+ success rate. Then tat is the rate you can expect to have for the matches.

2 Likes

Hi there,

I create an another topic. I would be more direct on this one. I searching help in the Master of winning at loto. Gets the Lucky numbers. My aunt and I lost our loves one my grandma who were my best friend and her, my aunt her mom and husband. She tries to win at loto and plays everyday in the hope to makes us get out of the situation we’re in, a one shot winning at the lotto a chance to get the lucky numbers.

I’ve looked into this before. Trying to will the correct numbers to be selected usually wont work because there is thousands, if not millions, of people all willing the same thing. It gets too muddied, also I’ve heard there’s a number of protections around the lottery to prevent that. Also it might be rigged.

as for divining the numbers, not sure if this is correct, but it was what I was told by a spirit. That the future is fluid, and especially on games of chance. You can increase the odds of getting it right, but it’s pretty hard to pinpoint exactly.

I recall well over a decade ago there was a magician who won something like $60,000 on a US lottery, but it also took him 6 months of constant work and he was pretty tight lipped about how he did it.

there are some books about ways you can increase the odds of winning but you usually gotta put down quite a bit of money each week for it to work and there’s still no guarantee.

The lottery is meant for desperate people who have no other options to increase their wealth, and the ones that do win, usually end up worse off because they don’t know how to handle that kind of money. You basically pay money to feel hope for a bit.

I’ve found it’s better just to work with entities that specialize in creating career opportunities. Sure it takes a lot of work and time, but it’s generally been the better route. But that’s me.

1 Like