Gamaliel, Lilith, Love & Pain, Living Succubus

Hi! I’m here to ask a question, for those who work with qliphoths.
In your opinion is it possible that Gamaliel challenges you to overcome the addiction and love you feel towards a person who has all the characteristics of a succubus? Have you ever experienced similar things?
Above all, is it possible that Lilith herself can push a person into the arms of this living succubus?

3 Likes

Yeah, I have experienced a lot of things with Gamaliel. One being sexual and intimate roadblocks that lead to liberation and healing. Shadow work often overlaps into some people’s Qlipothic stuff.

3 Likes

Yes and no. I am still working through this relam myself, got so much stuff which needs work. As for addictions I would say you can overcome those through Gamaliel, the addictions just manifest themselves through release. Let’s say you get over a mental inhibition of not smoking then you’ll likelyget addicted to it at some point. Then this relam challange you to be able to enjoy whatever thing you are addicted to either by: 1. You can enjoy cigarettes or whatever but you can easily say no or quit. - or 2. You overcome an addiction by exposing yourself to it to such a degree that you have to learn to control your addiction.

Gamaliel to me is all about release and enjoyment through carnal pleasure. But also surrander of control to learn enjoyment or learn to enjoy but not becoming a slave to enjoyment itself. So bask in it fully without restraint but never lose touch with why you enjoy something, the purpose of the ecstacy. Enjoyment through pleasure and pain should always have a meaning otherwise ot becomes senseless and it accomplishes nothing.