Gaea (Gaia) vs Lilith

Thank you kind sir, blessings to you and your legacy

2 Likes

Then again, this will not end well

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Lilith is going to throw a fit. It’s scary…

Have you ever thought that maybe neither of them is for you…?

1 Like

Make her a nice dinner with some wine. Let her know that working with Gaia is where your primary path is leading you right now, but you’d still appreciate her wisdom on matters you come to her with because you love and respect her.
Let her know that your decision isn’t personal, nor does it reflect on any lack on her part for she is magnificent.

2 Likes

This sounds more like imposter behavior, not that of dignified primordial beings and goddesses, TBH.

3 Likes

No, Gaea has always been their. She showed me a vision, She has cradled me in her arms all this time… it’s my destiny. She showed me liliths plans, and said that lilith has not even given me an ounce compared to herself.

I am not here to manipulate

Read back over what I said. Imposters are malevolent beings who essentially hijack the energy signature of gods and pretend to be them.
It had nothing to do with you.

If you don’t know what an imposter is, maybe you should devote some more time in grounding and basic meditation before taking on a patroness.

This is Gaea, I know it… I have too punch proof. The earth. I’ve seen her power, way too powerful, I’ve seen what she can do. It’s her, earth wants me. This is not sum very powerful spirit try to control me.

I’ve spent years with Gaia, she shows me so much. Before I even knew about magic and this stuff she taught me. I know it’s her. I’ve encountered earth spirits, they don’t even compare.

Spirits want me. I know when I am being used. This is not the case

Whenever I thinking of her power. The earth swarms with energy that I loose my balance

You can continue to wring your hands then, or:

Very clever… it would be an interesting dinner. I admit, I know a lot… but i am also A novice. Your knowledge is very much appreciated

1 Like

And very indeed, lilith is a force to be reckoned with. I pay her with respect, reverence, chivalry. And humility.

work with both of them, end of story

Lilith is for the strong willed and she often challenges but helps the person she works with. Remember, you are just a person on the earth you can work with both, your decision won’t change much. Just remember the rewards for working with Lilith can make it worth it.